9 - Protect the Merchants!

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

Quest: Protect the Merchants heading to Amroth

We see Y/n, who is in Noire's HDD form, Rom and Ram in their HDD forms, and the rest of the Crimson Vow in a wagon.

Old man: I do have to admit, I was a bit surprised. I never would've thought that seven cute girls like yourselves would end up being the hunters to guard us.

Pauline: Oh goodness, you think we're cute, do you?

Mavis: Well, despite our age and the way we look, I assure you that we're all capable C rank hunters! Right, Mile?

Mile: Oh, um, yeah! Of course we are!

Y/n(Black Heart): You don't have to worry about a thing. I will make sure that you get to your destination alive.

Y/n then starts to look at Reina, and he looks worried.

Y/n(Black Heart): Reina, what happened to you back then? What caused you to choose this without the rest of us agreeing?

Reina notices Y/n looking at her.

Reina: Hey, Y/n, what's with the staring? Is my profile so unusual that you can't look away?

Y/n(Black Heart): No, it's what you did. It caused me to worry a bit.

Reina: Look, I know what I did was selfish. I mean, I accepted the quest without anyone knowing about it.

Mavis: Well, it certainly was a sudden decision, I can't deny that.

Pauline: Even so, I do believe this will be the quest that can help us level up!

Mavis: True. And if you really want to do this, you'll need your friends to see it through.

Reina: Thanks everyone.

Rom(White Sister): No problem.

Ram(White Sister): Yeah, no problem at all!

Y/n(Black Heart): We are friends, and friends help each other out.

Mile: What they said! After all,-

Pauline: As long as our hearts beat, we're bound together as the Crimson Vow, right?

Mile: Hey! Why did you cut me off when I was already saying it!

As the others laugh, Y/n notices some mud nearby.

Y/n(Black Heart): Watch out! Mud!

Mile, Reina, Pauline, and Mavis: Huh?

The cart then goes past them, soaking the four in mud. The others then proceed to laugh at their little predicament.

*Time-skip*

Y/n's POV

After I get changed into my alternate outfit, which is the jersey, I come then see Mile in a different attire as well.