4 - The Start of Hunters' Prep

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see Y/n and Yui just looking at the four that have come to see Y/n, only for them to be the same girls from last night.

Y/n: Wow... I guess I did trigger a flag.

Mile: I can't believe it... first I'm in the same room as the others, but now I'm also nearby the crossdresser from last night? How am I going to explain to him what happened yesterday...?

Y/n: Okay... this is rather awkward, so I'm going to start with my introduction. My name's Y/n L/n. *Plutia voice* It's nice to meet you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Mavis: I guess we never gave you proper introductions before. I guess I'll go first. My name is Mavis von Austien. I'm 17. My family are knights. I hope to be a swordsman.

Y/n: Wow! She's the same age as me!

Reina: Reina. And I'm 15. I'm a mage hunter with an E ranking and people call me Crimson Reina.

Y/n: So the Crimson alias sticks with her. I guess she is like Megumin a bit.

Y/n: So, you aren't an F rank?

Reina: Not at all.

Pauline: I'm actually hoping to become a mage as well. Pauline. I'm 14 and from a family of merchants.

Y/n: Holy shit, she's Megumin's age?! I mean, YunYun looks like that and she's 14, but that just ain't fair!! I mean, really, what the hell?!?!

Y/n: Wow.

Pauline: I'm pretty sure there's a lot I could learn from you Reina.

Reina: I think there are two people in this room we could all learn from. Am I right?

She then looks at me and Mile, shocking her.

Y/n: *sigh* You are right about that. You could learn a lot from me. After all, I may be F rank, but my experience may exceed yours and the danger of the foes I have fought could be incredibly different from what you've faced.

Reina: You're F rank?

Y/n: I just signed up a few days ago as a hunter, so it would make sense. So, *looks at Mile* may I get your name? You and your roommates went through theirs and I went through mine before the opening of the book, so get to it!

Reina: Opening of the book? What does he mean by that?

Mile: Oh right! So... my name is Mile... and I'm twelve years old...

Y/n: Take your time Mile. I'm not rushing you.

Mile: Well, I hope to become a mage... and my rank is...

Y/n: I wonder... is she the same rank as Reina, or is she higher.

Mile: My rank is the same as yours, being rock bottom F! I'm just a novice hunter!