18 - The Grand Finale

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

Location: Dimensional Rift

(A/n: Play the music up top.)

We the inside of the Dimension Rift, and we see Y/n, who's in Purple Sister, along with Rom and Ram in their HDD forms and the Crimson Vow, riding on the three elder dragons.

Y/n(Purple Sister): This is it.

Pink Elder Dragon: What is this place?!

Yui: The Dimensional Rift. From what we can infer, it is the connecting force between worlds.

Mavis: So our battle's going to be the the place between worlds? That's going to be interesting!

Reina: Enough of that! Let's get to Magolor before he leaves the Rift!

Everyone: Right!

The Elder Dragons, alongside Y/n, Rom, and Ram, start flying through the dimensional gap, finding some very weird monsters.

Wence: Leave those things to us!

Wence then uses his magic and blasts through the monsters with ease.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Keep moving!

Y/n(Purple Sister) then starts cutting through some of the red and purple monsters with ease, while Rom takes down the pink ones, and Ram deflecting their projectiles. Some cystal metors come towards them, but Mile thinks on her feet.

Mile: LATICE ENERGY BARRIER!!!

Mile then casts a barrier on Y/n, blocking the oncoming projectile.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Thanks Mile!

Mile: No problem!

They keep heaidng through the rift, as walls start to form.

Green Elder Dragon: This is getting rather hard...

Ram(White Sister): Hey! You're an Elder Dragon, right?! Act better than this, because you sounding like a coward!

Rom(White Sister): Yeah!

Green Elder Dragon: Are you two taunting me?!

Y/n(Purple Sister): Look out! MPBL, TARGET LOCKED!!!!!

Y/n(Purple Sister) then uses his attack, and blows up the oncoming meteor.

Green Elder Dragon: I guess I need to step up my game!

The team then enters a cavern like area, which gives them a tough time traversing through it. A few monsters show up and do manage to hit Y/n a few times, but he does make it through.