2 - The Kingdom of Tils

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see Y/n, who is currently in Nepgear's HDD form, and Yui flying through the sky.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Yui, I think we should land here.

Yui: But why?

Y/n(Purple Sister): Well, considering how those knights reacted to me in K-sha's form, it would be rather shocking to see someone come down from the sky and turn back to normal.

Yui: *sigh* You make a point.

I then land on an empty road and see what lies before us.

Yui: So this is the place they mentioned we'd find the Hunter Prep School

Y/n: Yup. This is the place that they mentioned to us to go to. The Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Tils.

Y/n and Yui then walk into the area and see the beautiful sights that are in front of them

Y/n: Wow... This looks around the same size as Axel.

Yui: It really does.

As the two look around, they hear a voice, but it is not dilated towards the two.

???: How rude!! Who are you calling a country girl? This is my first time here, so it's completely normal to-

The voice then stops and realizes what she did.

???: I did it again!!!!

Y/n then sees a girl run off, and he then laughs a bit at the young girl. Y/n then walks up to a person and taps them on the shoulder.

Y/n: Um, excuse me sir. Do you know where the nearest inn is?

Random Male: The nearest inn? Are you planning to become a hunter young miss?

Y/n: Yupperoini!

Random Male: Oh, there's a inn called Little Gisl nearby. You should see a sign for it, it's not that hard to miss.

Y/n: Thank you!

Y/n then runs off and looks for the inn. He sees it and opens the door. A very young looking girl then goes to the front and greets our protagonist.

 A very young looking girl then goes to the front and greets our protagonist