5 - First Quest and Reunion of Reincarnated Friends

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

It's the next morning, and we see Y/n in class with everyone else from the ceremony.

Elbert: The next thing you'll show me is your strength in the field. I've posted a series of quests on the bulletin board I think you all should be able to handle. Form a party, and complete these tasks within a week.

Y/n: Hmmm...

Y/n: So it looks like I'll have to start anew when it comes to my team. But who do I want...?

Y/n then looks at some of the students, but they then turn their heads away from him.

Y/n: Looks like their out of the picture. Wait a minute...

Y/n then sees that Mile had the same reaction with the other students like him. He then gets up and walks over to her.

Y/n: Hey Mile, want to party up?

Mile: Wait, you want to party with me?

Y/n: Yeah, well it seems like no else wants us in their parties.

They then both look at some other students who then look away.

Y/n: You see?

Mile: Good point.

Mavis: Well, shall we?

Y/n and Mile then turn around to see Mile's roommates right behind them.

Reina: We better hurry, or all the good ones will be gone.

Pauline: With the 5 of us, I'd say our parties complete!

Mile: Yes let's do it!

Y/n: Let's a go a' hunting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Location: Random Plains

Quest: Find and Kill 10 horned rabbits in 7 days!

Total: 0/10 killed

Reina: To clear our quest all we need to do is defeat 10 horned rabbits.

Y/n: Sounds simple enough.

Mavis: It should be. There are the lowest ranked monsters.

Pauline: Okay... But where are we supposed to look for them?

Mile: Just leave that to me!

The hair at the top of her head then moves a bit, as she then detects something.

Mile: AH! There's two in that bush!

Y/n then quickly draws out Zephyr and shoots one. The other horned rabbit then escapes before Y/n can shoot it. He then walks over and grabs the horned rabbit.

Y/n: Got one!

Mavis: Wow she was right. And Y/n used that odd looking weapon again.

Reina: How could you have known that Mile?