(15) Living the sugar baby life is so tiring sometimes.

Artemisia's POV

After a few days of planning, I'm finally getting married today. Many people, a part of the pack, wanted to help, and I was surprised that it's uncommon to hire a wedding planner.

"Why are the flower arrangements not on the tables yet? We only have two hours left to set up! Pick up the speed." Lana shouts.

"You okay?" I ask, handing her a bottle of water.

"Some of these people can't follow simple orders. I've passed the rest of my duties to one of the leads, so let's get you ready." She says, grabbing my arm.

She brings me to a separate bedroom, and when we enter the bathroom, it has two people setting up. "They're the best hairstylist and makeup artist in the pack," Lana says.

"It's an honor to prepare you for your wedding, luna." They say kindly.

Outfit:

Two hours later, they're done, and Lana is making sure everything is ready to go

Two hours later, they're done, and Lana is making sure everything is ready to go. After I thank them for their work, I follow Lana out of the room.

The ceremony is being held outside, and I admire all the arrangements decorating the area. They cue the music, and I wait until it's my turn to walk down the aisle. After everyone had done their part, I finally got a look at Kai.

My heart starts to beat rapidly just by looking at him. I nervously smile, noticing how handsome he looks. He makes eye contact with me, and I swear his eyes slightly water.

I make it to the front, and Kai reaches for my hands. "You look breathtakingly beautiful." He whispers.

"You look dashingly attractive in your suit," I say with a grin.

He pretends to gasp and asks, "Are you hitting on me? I'm about to be a married man."

The officiant starts the ceremony, but I only focus on Kai. He tells Kai and I to repeat his words, and then we say our vows.

Atlas hands the officiant our rings and asks us to repeat more sentences. Kai slides the ring onto my finger, and I do the same.