(20) Bitch in heat.

Artemisia's POV

I wake up to Kai's snoring and sleepily sit up. I tap my phone screen and see it's 11:05 am. Lying back down on my pillow, Kai stirs in his sleep.

He opens one of his eyes to look at me and flops his arm on top of my stomach. "Why are you awake?" He murmurs, closing his eyes.

"I just wanted to know the time," I answer, turning to my side so he's the big spoon.

He presses his body against mine, and I feel his dick against my ass. He leaves kisses near my neck, but I can feel him smirking.

"Do you want to go out and get brunch?" He asks.

"Oooh, we should go to a crêperie!" I suggest getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He asks with a pout.

"The bathroom," I say, needing to shit.

After I'm done, Kai walks towards the shower. We both brush our teeth simultaneously, and Kai stops me from leaving.

"Shower with me." He says with a grin.

"Really? Is that all we're going to do?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Duh..." He mumbles, lifting my shirt over my head.

"Liar." I joke as he leaves lovebites around my chest.

He removes the rest of my clothing and quickly disregards his joggers. He leads me to the shower, and I sneakily smack his ass.

I hear him chuckle, and he says, "Weirdo."

"What? You have a nice ass." I compliment.

He presses me against the cold glass, and I moan when he licks my slit. "Tonight is a full moon, so we'll be stuck in our wolf form the whole night." He says, trying to get his fill for the day.

"Awww, it's like you're always in heat." I joke.

He slips his tongue in, and I immediately stop laughing. "Fuck, I wasn't prepared." I pant, gripping his hair. I feel my walls try to clamp down on him, but he immediately pulls away.

He stands back up and lifts me up against the wall. "I just wanted a taste." He says before pressing his lips against mine. I moan into his mouth, and he pinches my hard nipples.

"No more teasing... Please just fuck me." I beg.

"Sounds like you're the bitch in heat." He says, gripping my neck.

I whimper as he pushes his dick in, and he forces me to keep eye contact with him. "Kai..." I whine, digging my nails into his back.

He grunts when he's fully in and stays put for a few seconds. When he pulls out, he slams back in with no warning. I scream in pleasure, and he smirks at my reaction.

"You're fucking mine." He spits out, speeding up his thrusts. "This pussy is mine." He states, going deeper.

"Yours, fuck." I whimper, not sure I can handle this rhythm. "S-slow down," I complain, starting to become overstimulated.

"No, take it." He orders, continuing his pace.

I feel my stomach tighten, and he rubs my clit while I watch him disappear inside of me. "Kai..." I shout, ready to come.

"Don't come until I say so." He grits out, trying to hold back his load.

"Please..." I whisper, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head.

He pummels into me like a jackhammer and commands, "Now." I scream as I finish, and I feel his warm seed fill me to the brim.

"Shit Isa." He pants out as I experience my orgasm. I squeeze around his hard dick, almost losing my balance.