Ambush 1-3

BAM! “Wake up Dame-Tsuna” reborn chided. Beginning

“Owow!” Tsuna cried rolling around on his bed clutching his head. “Reborn! Why do you always use the Leon style wakeup call, I have an alarm clock ya know!” Tsuna shouted

“One, because it’s fun and two, you never wake up to that thing.” Reborn smirked.

“Why me? “ Tsuna sobbed

All ready for school Tsuna walked down the stairs, more like fall down the stairs. Tsuna went to the fridge to get some breakfast when he heard Reborn say “Bianchi! Get me a beer”

“Of course Reborn” Bianchi smiled.

“Haaa? Reborn you’re just a baby!” Reborn jumped out of his chair and kicked Tsuna in the face.

“I’m not a baby, Dame-Tsuna.”

“Owowow, what was that for!” Tsuna cried.

“Hurry up or you’ll be late.”

“Eh?” he looked at the clock “hiiiee! I am!” he grabbed his food and ran out the door with his school bag. Running down the street, he reached the intersection where he usually meets his friends. Where are they? He thought then plowed right into Ryohei.

“What was that for? I’ll kill you to the EXTREAM!” Ryohei yelled then looked down to see Tsuna sprawled across the ground. “Tsuna! Are you ok?”

“Ah! It’s onii-chan” which he called Ryohei often. He grabbed Ryohei’s and hoisted himself up.

“What are you doing to Juudaime!” they heard.

“Ah! Gokudera-kun!”

“Get your hands off him turf top!” Gokudera yelled

“What did you say octopus head!” there as loud as ever Tsuna thought. Tsuna’s head had been hurting since the Leon style wakeup call. He massaged his temples.

 “J-Juudaime! Are you ok?”

“Hai, Reborn’s wakeup call”

“Ha-ha, a lively bunch as ever,” came from the left side of the intersection

“Great now baseball freaks here,” Gokudera grumbled.

“Ma, ma, oh Tsuna you ok?”

“Yeah” they continued onto school.

“Hibari is going to kill us if we’re late. And I mean that in a literal way.” Tsuna said

“Yeah” they all agreed and started running.

Man I hope nothing happens today! I doubt it though. Reborn probably has training waiting for me. Tsuna thought and sighed.

School passed by in a haze for Tsuna. He hadn’t paid attention to anything except the ticking of the clock that would soon signal for his freedom. He sighed and looked at Gokudera, who had fallen asleep. He glanced back at the clock. Only five more minutes left.

Ding-Ding-Ding! The students all got up and rushed out.

“Finally!” Tsuna cried as him and his friends left through the front gate.

“Huh?” “I’ve never seen you so anxious to get out of school before Juudaime.” Gokudera said looking at Tsuna.

“Hai, I just wanted to get home. I haven’t felt good”