Chapter 10

Recap:

.

Tommy leaned in and our lips met. We kissed passionately, but were interrupted by One Direction.

"Hey, Harry I think we will actually be relatives soon!"

"I don't want to be a Grandpa yet!"

"Tommy and Darcy sitt'n in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

My face turned deep red when we broke apart.

"Will yo be my girlfriend, again?" Tommy asked.

.

Chapter 10

.

Darcy's POV:

.

I know that this happened a while ago with the hospital, but I do have to say that Tommy has changed. To be honest I was in complete shock and embarrassment from Dad and my adopted uncles. Tommy started to laugh because of my face becoming more red. Okay, now he's being a jerk so I punched him in the arm. He started laughing. Ha, he deserved it.

"Please, just answer my question and not beat me up," Tommy pleaded. This boy owes me big time. I smiled and leaned into him. "I think this will give you the answer your looking for."

I pressed my lips to Tommy's and I felt Tommy stiffen when I did it, then he relaxed. Tommy started to kiss back and there were cheering from everyone around us.

"Tommo! Keep it PG! I'm too young to have grandchildren!!" Uncle Louis said. We pulled away from each other and Tommy whispered, "I take that as a yes then." We both smiled widely and then our dads continued to perform.

.

Later that night..

.

The show had ended and of course One Direction won two Brits. The first one was for Best New Ablum and then the second one was for The Best Performance at the Brit. I was in the limo with Mom, Dad, and the twins. We were all heading home and Tommy was texting me.

.

T: BABE!!! I MISS U SOOO MUCH!!! COME BACK TO ME!!! XXXXXXX

.

D: calm urself Tommo. u do know that I'm only 10 min. away from ur house. xx

.

T: Oh i know that love. that's why i'm standing outside ur door with the families. xxxxxx

.

WHAT!?

"What's wrong Darcy?" Mom asked. I think I said it out laud.

"That you did sis," the twins replied in unison.

I looked at them with a 'what the fuck' look. They both burst into laughing. "Why are the rest of the guys and their families at our house?"

Dad answered my question, "Yes the are because since it's vacation for you scholars, we are having a big One Direction sleepover." Oh joy! Note the sarcasm. Just then I got multiple texts from Tommy.

.

'Can't wait till I get to sleep with u!! XxXx'

.

'I think I'll sleep comando tonight!!'

.

'U are going to like kissing me in the dark!! Xx'

.

'Many things can happen with the lights turned off!!'

.

'I hope my dad brought the extra condoms. If not, oh well! Xx'

.

'I love you, Darcy!! XxXxXxXx'

.

Oh dear Lord what have I gotten myself into!!

.

A/N Okay everyone I know this is short, but since it's the time of the holidays, I've been busty. I have no idea when I will update again. This is also just a filler, so I'm sorry for this small chapter. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for reading and COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!