Chapter 13

Chapter 13

.

.

Darcy's POV:

.

I felt really bad for both Morgan and Carter, but still my brother did cross the line. The guys were out playing in the water with our moms. Scarlet came back and all of us girls were laying down. As we layed on our backs while trying to relax when a huge shadow came and blocked the sun.

"Um, Dad can you please move? You're kind of blocking the sun," I asked. I looked around and saw the other dads infront of their daughters.

"Daddy, could you please go help mom? I'm trying to finish this song," Juliet asked while she gave her father her pouppy doog eyes.

"MOM! Dad won't move!" Diamond yelled. Aunt Amelia looked over and yelled back, "Niall James Horan, get your ass back here!" All of the dads put on malevolent smiles and came closer.

"Oh shit," Jessica, Crystal, and Scarelt stated in unison. Just then Each of our dads scooped us up, even Uncle Louis managed to grab all three girl. I was thrown over Dad's shoulder. He started to run to the water and once we got in far enough, he dunked me in the water. I looked around and saw the other girls coming up for air. I grabbed Dad's shoulders and yanked him down in the water. He came up and we were all laughing, wait something is wrong, there is suppose to be twenty of us and right now there is only nine-teen.

.

.

Diamond's POV:

Ross said he had to leave, so we had exchanged numbers. I was texting him while sitting with the other girls.

.

(Text Conversation)

.

R: Hey D! XxRoss

D: Hey! Look I had a gr8 time 2day! Xx

R: Me 2! So want to go to the movies on Friday? Xx

D: Um, I'll have to get back to u on that. ttly! Xx

R: K. Love ya babe! Xx

.

OMG! He said he loved me! I'm starting to have feeling for him. I was about to text back when the sun went away.

"So, who are you texting?" Dad asked, well at least now I know who is the sun blocker.

"MOM! Dad won't move!" i yelled. Mom looked over and yelled back, "Niall James Horan, get your ass back here!" Dad just put on an evil grin and came closer. Once when the Tommo sisterssaid oh shit, I knew what was going to happen. Dad scooped me up and I got on his back. We ran towards the water and both of us fell into the water.

.

.

Scarlet's POV:

My sisters and I were just relaxing when Daddy came over to us with the rest of the guys. I looked at my sisters. You see, being the Tommo Sisters, we know what each of us are thinking.

"Oh shit," We stated in unison. Daddy lauched for us and grabball three of us. Crystal and I were under each of his arms and Jessie was on Daddy's back. We all were laughing as we were dunked into the water. All of us were laughing when we came up.

.

.

Morgan's POV:

I was settling down after what happened to Carter and I. Juliet was writing a song. I just can't believe that it happened. The dad's all came over and smiled at us. Each of them picked up their own daughters. Dad and Uncle Liam carried us bridal style. I just hope Dad won't drop me! Well I'm wrong, Dad dropped me in the water. We were really far out and the water was deep. I was about to come up, but I had no breath left. I started to drift down and my version went black.

.

.

Darcy's POV:

Wait a minute, where's Morgan!?

"Zayn! Morgan didn't come up!" Aunt Sophie yelled. All the guys started to search in the water. Even us girls went back into the water. When I went under, I saw Carter and he was franically searching for Morgan. I was pulled back up by Daddy.

"Darcy, go back to shore with everyone else." He told me. I had tears streaming down my cheeks. My Dad, Tommy, brothers, and my uncles stayed out there. Aunt Sophie was crying and all of us were trying to calm her down.

After five minutes, we called 911 when we saw the guys come out of the ocean. Carter was carrying an inconisious Morgan.

"Oh, my baby!" Aunt Sophie said as she ran to Carter and Morgan. The ambulance arrived and took Morgan, Carter, Aunt Sophie, and Uncle Zayn went to the hispital. We all decided to go home. I just hope that Morgan will be alright.

.

.

Carter's POV:

We arrived at the hospital and the doctors took Morgan away. We sat in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come back.

15 minutes later..

"Mr. and Mrs. Zayn Malik?" The doctor asked and Uncle Zayn and Aunt Sophie stood up.

"What's wrong with her?" Uncle Zayn asked.

"Well be had to do some tests, but she must have cut herself on a rock. The cut on on her left arm was deep and she lost a lot of blood, but we have stitched her up. Right now she is sleeping, but you may see her. Mr. and Mrs. Malik, I need you two to fill out some paperwork. So if you could follow me," The doctor said as they left the waiting room.

"Carter, go visit with Morgan while we fill out the paper work," Aunt Sophie told me before they left.

I walked to Morgan's room and entered it. There lay my Morgan hooked up to machines, sleeping. There was the constant beeping of the machines. I thank God that she's alive! I pulled up a chair and placed it next to the bed. I sat down in the chair and took Morgan's hand in mine. Tears started to blur my version. There was a large cut on her left arm, but was stitched up. I hope they wrap it up before she leaves.

"Morgan, I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without who. To be honest, I couldn't stand you being with that guy at the beach. I just got jealous and trust me you kiss way better then that barbie doll. I love you so much. They way your eyes sparkle and when your hair blows in the breeze. Please forgive me, Morgan. I love you and I'll pronounce it all to the press. I love you Morgan Riley Malik. Please come back to me, I love you."