Chapter 18

Chapter 18

.

.

.

Harry's POV:

.

.

I'm sitting on a couch in the break room we have in the studio. We had a five minute break before going back to record more songs. I got a text from Louis:

I MISS U!! COME BACK TO ME!! XXXXX

I sent one back:

Louis, we are in the same building. Relax. I bet you are in the cupboard underneath the counter in the break room..

Just then I heard an object hit the top of the counter in the cupboard. "OWIE!" Louis shouted as he came out of the cupboard. His big fat ass came out first. He even says that all his kids better have his ass because he doesn't want the girls' boyfriends to grab or touch their ass like he used to with Eleanor. Well all that already happened with Scarlet. What can I say, my sons take after me!

"How did you know I was in there?" Louis said streching out his body.

"Probably because you always hide in there and stalk me," I replied. Just then my phone started to ring. I looked at the Caller ID and saw that it was Darcy. Wait, she should be on her date with Tommy, shouldn't she?

"Hello?"

.

"D-daddy?"

.

I knew something was wrong. My baby girl was crying.

.

"Darcy, what's wrong?! Are you alright?!"

.

"Come get me me. I'm infront of Starbucks, the one across the studio."

.

"Okay."

I hung up, grabbed my jacket and ran downstairs out of the building. I saw Darcy across the way. She ran out of Starbucks and kept running straight. Then, BAM! Darcy laid there on the ground with blood surrounding her. Just before my eyes, my daughter was just hit by a truck going about 70 miles per hour.

"DARCY!" I screamed as I ran into the stopped traffic to my daughter. I got on the ground and just let the tears fall. The guy in the truck wasn't badly injured, but wait until I get my hands on him. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I heard the sirens. I looked up and stared into Starbucks to see Tommy kissing another girl. That. Bastard.

The guys came running out of the studio when the ambulance arrived. A guy about Dary's age was helping the paramedics. Apparently he's was in her music class, but they don't talk much.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. My. Girlfriend." I turned around to see Tommy with balled up fists and he looked pissed, but I was more pissed off. I patted the guy on the back to signal him to continue. I got off the ground punched Tommy across the face.

"HE CAN TOUCH HER! YOU CAN'T! SHE GAVE YOU HER LOVE AND YOU CRUSHED IT!! YOU'RE A FUCKING JACK ASS PLAYER! ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU CHEATED ON DARCY, AGAIN?!?!" I screamed as Liam and Niall held me back. Louis looked more than pissed off. I just got lose and went back into my car and drove to the hospital.

When I arrived, Miranda and everyone else were in the waiting room. Miranda ran into my arms and cried her eyes out. Amelia was holding Trever. The twins were shaking with anger and crying. Scarlet and Morgan were trying to calm them down.

Tommy walked into the hospital with the same girl he was sucking faces with. The twins stood up and I knew what they were going to do.

"Boys. Sit down." I commanded and they did so. The doctor came into the waiting room.

"Styles family?" Miranda took Trever back. The twins stood up and we all joined together. "Yes?" I asked, hoping he will tell us some news.

"Darcy lost a large amount of blood. We have her on a breathing machine because one of her lungs isn't functioning correctly. Three of her ribs are broken, her left wrist is broken, and she has a spained ankle. Right now she is unconcious and we don't know when she will wake up. There is also a slight chance she might not be able to live."

Everyone was silent, but Aaron broke the silence. "I HOPE YOUR FUCKING HAPPY!! MY SISTER MIGHT DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!" He screamed as the tears ran down his cheeks. Carter pulled him into a hug and tried to calm him down. Louis, Tommy, and I walked into the hospital room where Darcy was.

.

.

Tommy's POV:

.

.

If she dies, then it'll be all your fault!" Uncle Harry yelled at me. I just stared at a pale body laying on the hospital bed hooked up to a lot of machines. Why did I ever do this to her?!

"I'm very very disappointed in you, Tommy. I thought you were better than this, but I guess not. How could you?! I thought you changed?!" Dad yelled at me and slapped me upside the head. I was so pissed off at myself. To be honest I was probably going to break up with her because we lost connection. When I was waiting for her at Starbucks, I saw one of my ex-girlfriends, Julia and then we started to make out.

Right now, I have no idea if I love Darcy or not. Part of me is saying to be with her because I love her. She has known me forever. Then the over part of me is sayong let the bitch die. Maybe if she dies I could move out, change my name, get a job, and settle down with Julia.

.

.

A/N Okay this is important!! I have to say that school comes first for me. I have a couple after school activities. You have to understand that there is more work in high school. I got yelled at last semester by my parents because of my grades because I spent too much time on Wattpad. I'm sorry to say, but you will have to be patient before a new chapter. I'm not asking for a lot, so please be patient. Thank you for reading!! COMMENT!! XX