Chapter 2

Chapter 2

.

.

Diamond and I entered our first class, which I think is our algebra math class. We have all our classes together, except I don't have English with her. My parents put me in advanced English, so yeah. As we entered the classroom, our teacher, Mrs. Howard told us where to sit. Yeah, assigned seats! Not. I hate assigned seats, especially when she goes by last names. Diamond sat next to her brother, boy this will be an interesting class. Diamond and Andy are like two different people, but the same people too. I don't know it's confusing.

The bell rung and the seat next to me is empty. Thank you so much, God! Just as I was doing my happy dance in my head, Tommy walked into the room. Son of a bitch! Sorry for my language, I swear a lot. "Thomas, where have you been!? Class started a couple minutes ago! Detention!" Mrs. Howard shouted at him. I stifled a giggle, but Tommy I think saw my expression and gave me a death glare, shit!

"Mr. Douglas wanted to see me. I prefer to be called Tommy or Tommo, not Thomas. Oh and can it be a lunch detention? I have practice after school. Don't forget who my father is," Tommy told her. I knew she was a Directioner, I could see it in her eyes when Diamond, Tommy, and I came into the room. It was also the way she looked at Andy, creepy! Oh our dads still preform together, in fact the still go on tour and concerts. Trust me, our parents are too young to retire.

"Fine, but just this once. Lunch Detention it is, now please take a seat." She said going through some papers. There were only two seats left. Of course she would let the son of Louis Tomlinson pick out his seat. The first seat was next to a boy named Kyle, he was on the football team with Tommy and the the second seat was next to me. Please don't sit with me! Sit with your teammate! Don't place your ass down next to me!

Tommy looked at Kyle then at me, then back to Kyle. Yes! Sit with Kyle, leave me alone! Tommy put on his trademark smirk and walked over to the empty seat next to me. SHIT!! Tommy set his stuff down on the desk and took the seat next to mine. Great can this get any worse!

.

50 Minutes Later...(The periods are an hour long)

.

We were taking notes on linear equations. I think Andy fell asleep three times in total. Diamond kept on waking him up, but she was too busy texting Jarred the whole time. Mrs. Howard was facing the board and writing down and equation.  I was copying the equation when, wait remember when I said 'great can this get any worse,' well I was right. While I was writing down the equation I felt a hand on my thigh.

What.

.

The.

.

Fuck!

I looked down at the hand and o course it was Tommy's. Why did I have to wear a skirt, oh yeah probably because my parents wanted me to look presentable, also my Dad picked out my outfit, shocking right? My iphone case is of Dad holding up and 'I love you' sign. I moved Tommy's hand away and went back to writing.

Five more minutes went by and the hand returned. Instead of keeping it in one spot, Tommy was rubbing it up and down my thigh. I tried to move my leg, but he gripped on to it.

"Stop. Move your hand," I whispered to Tommy. I saw the smirk return to his face. I turned around and looked at Diamond. She caught my eye and looked down to where the hand was placed. Let's just say she has a short temper.

"Naa, I like it where it is," Tommy replied. I tried to shove it off, but then he pinched my thigh. That's going to leave a bruise. "Hey Tomlinson! Get your fucking hand off of Darcy's thigh!" Diamond yelled as the bell rang. I gathered up my stuff and was about to leave when I felt a hand on my ass.