Chapter 4

Chapter 4

.

Darcy's POV:

I woke up to Aaron standing over me with a bucket of water. He didn't know that I was up so before he could tip the bucket, I jumped up and yelled, "BOO!" Aaron screamed like a little girl and fell backwards. The bucket fell on to Aaron and he got soaked. I started to laugh. "Why did you scare me like that, Darce?" He asked. I looked at him and replied, "Because you deserved it."

Aaron left my room so that I could get ready for school. Today I got to pick out my outfit. (Outfit is in the external link!!!) It was really cute. Dad made us breakfast and I only ate half of it because it was really huge. I think he was happy that I actually ate something. I finally was able to get my brothers into my car and we headed to school.

All I remember from last night was that stupid thing Tommy did and then walking over to my brother and falling asleep. I think either Carter or Aaron put me to bed last night because I know that they wouldn't let Tommy touch me. When we entered the school I saw Tommy sucking faces with one of the skanks that hangs out with Rachel. 'Mm, Rachel must have dumped him, or they broke up, again.' I thought to myself.

"Hey, Darce!" Diamond shouted and I walked over to her. "Hey," I said. The bandage was still around my wrist, well Dad put on a new one, but everyone already knew about the cuts. All of us talked a bit and then I heard Tommy. "Yo Styles! Get your fucking fat ugly ass over here!" I picked up my things and left, but then a hand grabbed my left wrist. Pain shot up through my arm and I tried to get out of the grip, but it just tightened.

Tommy dragged me all the way to a different hall. We were sitting in the one hall in the school no one really comes through. The classrooms are storage rooms, so there isn't much purpose for it. "So you cut now?" Tommy asked while smirking, asshole. I shrugged away from him and tried to get away.

"I know some things, Darcy. First you are too weak to fight me because of the blood loss. Did you do it because of me? Hm? I want an answer bitch!" He yelled in my face. I looked up at his face and saw hatred in his eyes, but also regret. "Of course it was because of you. Who else would it be? Oh wait I forgot that your group of skanks were also part of it too. No move so that I can leave and you can go back sucking faces with, oh shoot I forgot her name. Uh Gerty? Jen? Hilly?" Tommy just got even more pissed off and shoved me to the ground.

"IT'S SHELLY, BITCH! NOW YOU BETTER KEEP YOU FUCKING MOUTH SHUT, OR I'LL RIP IT OFF!" He yelled at me. I got up from the floor and yelled back. "IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU'RE A PLAYER! Y-YOU SON OF A BIT-" Before I could finish I felt something soft and moist on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Tommy's lips on mine. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?! I tried to pulled away, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I felt his tongue asking for entrance, but I denied it.

Finally I was able and shoved Tommy away from me. I had tears down my face and I touched my lips where he kissed me, then looked at me. Tommy tried to come in for another kiss, but I dodged him and ran out of the hallway to algebra. When we kissed I felt butterflies in my stomach, that has to be false! SHIT! I just remembered I have algebra with Tommy! I then bumped into something hard and fell to the ground. When I looked up at the person, I saw a cute, but hot guy looking back at me.

"Here let me help you," He said and reached out his hand.

.

Tommy's POV:

I kissed her. Her lips were just asking for it and I couldn't resist. She's mine and only mine, no one else can have her! Why do you think I never let her have boyfriends, well I think mostly it was because of her father and brothers, but still. Darcy ran away from me when I tried to go in for another kiss.

'Oh well,' I thought to myself and left to algebra, which I have with Darcy. I also sit next to her! SCORE!! When I turned the corner I saw a guy, he looked new, helping Darcy of the ground. They talked a bit, then he kissed her on the cheek and they walked to the algebra room.

Wait a minute. I recognise that kid. Yeah his name is Cole and he just transferred here. He just joined the football team and he also has a reputation of being a player, even worse then me. He told up that he fucks them, then dumps them. That guy better stay away from Darcy or else he'll be dealing with me!