Chapter 20

Chapter 20 (Last Chapter):

.

.

.

No One's POV:

.

.

2 Months have passed.

That's it.

No more Darcy.

She's gone.

.

.

.

Harry went into depression and quit One Direction and it soon crumbled downhill. At least he's taking it better than Miranda. The boys still did small concerts and interviews, but nothing big. Aaron and Carter aren't themselves anymore and are having a horrible time, they are skipping school, and being distant from everyone. Tommy has moved to the states while Julia was put in jail and will be getting the death penalty. Miranda has locked herself in her bedroom and has gotten very ill.

Nobody knows what to do. They are just, lost. Even Darcy. You see a month after Darcy was murdered, it turned out she was just dead for 1 week. The rest of the time she was in a coma, but the doctors didn't know because she was off the machines.

.

.

Darcy's POV:

.

.

I woke up to white. Am I in heaven? Wait, this is just a bed sheet, nevermind. I sat up on the bed and looked around the room. There were flowers and different presents everywhere. Why am I in a hospital?

.

*Flashback*

I was on my way to Starbucks to see Tommy. This was our first date in awhile and we were going to do something special. When I arrived at Starbucks, I saw Tommy sucking faces with another girl. Next thing I know is that my vision is teary and I heard a loud horn.

Someone yelled, "DARCY!"

Then everything went black.

*Flashback Over*

.

Now I remember, but that's all I know. Do I have family? All I remember is my name and that accident.

I have to get out of here!

I hate hospitals!

I looked around the room and found a duffle bag with clothes and a bunch of other things. Then I found a purse with a wallet and money. There was an I.D Card that read:

Darcy C. S_ _ _ _ _

It looks like the rest of my name wasn't filled in, strange. That must be me after all the picture is me. I changed from the hospital clothes and put on normal clothes. Then I collected everything I needed and left the hospital room.

As I wandered through the halls, I found a door that read:

Employee Exit

Employees Only

Well, I want to get out of here so I went through that door. The weather was a cold night. The wind was blowing and it was a light drizzle. I didn't know where to go. I'm lost, alone, everything!

I did manage to get a taxi and as I got in I told him the only place to go.

"To the nearest airport, please."

"Why certainly miss," The driver answered.

"Is London not what you exspected?"

"Miss?"

I was thinking about where to go when he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's a beautiful city, but I need to leave. One of my dreams is to explore the world. I need to create a life for me," I answered. We had pulled up to the airport after I explained. I held out the money for him, but he denied it.

"No need to pay, miss. It's on the house. It's not everyday I meet a young woman like yourself with an adventurous mind," He said. I simply smiled back and thanked him. The taxi drove off as I entered the airport. I walked up to the head desk to buy a plane ticket.

There sat a very perky lady with red hair, who was typing very fast.

"Hello! How may I help you?"

"One ticket to New York City, please."

"Okay! That will be $230.00"

I handed her the money and she handed me the ticket.

"Have a wonderful flight!"

She is way to perky for being 12:00 AM...Any ways, I waked over to the waiting area. Wow, I'm getting a new life, maybe some of my memory will return.

"Flight 40378 to New York City id now boarding." The intercome said. Well that's me. I grabbed my bag and headed off to the boarding ramp.

Good bye London, Hello New York.

.

.

.

.

The End! For now...