Chapter 9

Recap:

Then I saw something I thought I would never see, Tommy's jaws was dropped and his eyes were wide looking at me. Just then a strange guy about my age came running out of no where and grabbed me. "Darcy!" Someone said, I don't know who. Right when I was about to say something, the guy placed his lips in mine and started to roughly kiss me. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

.

Chapter 9

.

Paul yanked the stranger off me and got him in a head lock. Dad came running over, "Darcy, are you alright!?" I just was shocked and then I looked at the person. He was hot, I can say that, but just didn't seem my type. I have to say that he did look familiar. His hair was a blonde, but had light brown and he was skinny, but sadly no abs.

Okay back to reality, "Who the heck are you?!" I asked him.

"Paul, loosen the grip please, I need an answer." I told Paul and he loosen the grip, but still had him in a head lock. I looked at the person, "Go on." He started to laugh, what the fuck?!

"Well, my brother was right, you are a good kisser. Any ways the name is Dylan Jetters, you know my brother, Cole. You know the one that was thrown into jail because he did something that I know and you know deep down inside, you wanted it to happen. Any ways, he told me to come and find you, then kiss you. I guess it was to make the guy over here jealous and he'll realize what he's mis-"

Dylan couldn't finish what he was saying because he was punched in the face by a fumming Tommy Tomlinson. "Looks like my brother was right!" Dylan exclaimed, which that earned him another punch in the face. "TOMMY!" Uncle Louis yelled. I didn't even know that Cole had a brother, when did this happen?

"See ya babe." Dylan said when he was hauled off my Paul. We entered the arena to the Brits. It was huge. Stacet, the stage manager came over and took Dad and the guys backstage. All of us sat at one table. Sadly, I was next to Tommy, but Diamond was on the other side of me.

I felt an arm around my shoulder and I turned to see Tommy looking straight forward and his damn arm is around me. I brushed it off and waited for the guys to come out on stage. There were some fans  and by some I mean, the entire back before the tables for us.

Finally Dad and my adopted uncles came out on the stage.

"How are you all doing?" Uncle Liam said into the mic. We all screamed.

"Well, that's good! Now I would like to welcome everyone to the Brit Awards! We're One Direction and we would like to welcome all of you and thank each one of you for supporting us along the way. This especially goes out to my wife, Sophie and daughter Morgan." Uncle Zayn said.

"And Amelia, Diamond and Andy Horan!" Uncle Niall said.

"Danielle babe, and Juliet! Love you," Uncle Liam shouted.

"I won't forget my sexy wife Miranda, beautiful daughter Darcy, and my good looking sons, Aaron and Carter." Wow Dad, just Wow. Aaron and Carter smirked and high-fived one another.

"Oh, it's my turn! Eleanor I love you and our future baby! Scarlet, Crystal, and Jessie I will be the over protective father here. So, Aaron, you better watch what you do and of course my son Tommy, love all of you so much!" Uncle Louis said. I saw Scarlet and Aaron blush a deep red. Then a lady came over to Aunt Eleanor with a mic.

"Louis, we're having three baby girls." She said into the mic. Holy shit! I looked at Uncle Louis who was just frozen on stage. All the guys had to shake or hit him to snap him back to reality.

"WOOHOO!!!!!" Uncle Louis shouted into the phone. All the fans were screaming and then they started to sing Nobody Compares. I love this song!

You're so pretty when you cry, when you cry
Wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye
Now you're tearing me apart, tearing me apart
You're tearing me apart

You're so London, your own style, your own style
And together we're so good, so girl
Why are you tearing me apart, tearing me apart?
You're tearing me apart

Did I do something stupid, yeah girl, if I blew it
Just tell me what I did, let's work through it
There's got to be some way to get you to want me
Like before

Cause no one ever looked so good
In a dress and it hurts, cause I know you won't be mine tonight
No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile
Baby, tell me how to make it right

Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it
But even if that's true
No one in the world could stop me from not moving on baby even if I wanted to,
Nobody compares to you

We're so Paris when we kissed, when we kissed
I remember the taste of your lipstick
Now you're tearing up my heart, tearing up my heart
You're tearing up my heart

Did I do something stupid, yeah girl, if I blew it
Just tell me what I did, let's work through it
There's got to be some way to get you to want me
Like before

Cause no one ever looked so good
In a dress and it hurts, cause I know you won't be mine tonight
No one ever makes me feel, like you do when you smile
Baby, tell me how to make it right

Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it
But even if that's true
No one in the world could stop me from not moving on baby, even if I wanted to
Nobody compares to you

Oh
Nobody compares to you
There's got to be some way to get you to want me like before

Cause no one ever looked so good
In a dress and it hurts cause I know you won't be mine tonight
No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile
Baby, tell me how to make it right

Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it
But even if that's true
No one in the world could stop me from not moving on baby, even if I wanted to
Nobody compares to you

After the song was finished I felt a hand grab mine. I saw that it was Tommy's hand and he brought up my hand to his lips and kissed it. "I'm truly sorry Darcy, please forgive me." I turned my head and then his so that we were facing each other. "Why did you do that?"

"I have been stupid. I mean, you're beautiful and I fell inlove with you. I thought that you deserved better, so I did all that to make you hate me because if you hated me then my feeling for you would stop. I was wrong because they got stronger. I love you so much." Tommy told me. I felt the tears come to my eyes.

"I love you to."

Tommy leaned in and our lips met. We kissed passionately, but were interrupted by One Direction.

"Hey, Harry I think we will actually be relatives soon!"

"I don't want to be a Grandpa yet!"

"Tommy and Darcy sitt'n in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

My face turned deep red when we broke apart.

"Will yo be my girlfriend, again?" Tommy asked.