Chapter 3

Chapter 3

.

Harry's POV:

Aaron and Carter helped me get Darcy into the car. I never would have thought that my daughter would cut herself? I mean look at her, she's beautiful, skinny, funny, and a loving person. We arrived at the hospital and I already had Miranda on the phone.

M: I asked my boss if I could leave and she said no. Harry, I just don't want to be away from my baby girl in the hospital.

.

H: It's okay babe. I know that Rochelle is hard on you. I'll watch over Darcy and same with the guys, besides the doctors say that she will be able to go home tonight before Louis, Eleanor, Tommy, Scarlet, Crystal, and Jessie come over for dinner. Oh yeah, Eleanor is pregnant again.

.

M: Wow, are they trying to be able to populate a town? Any ways, please take care of Darcy. Tell the boys I love them, just please Harry look after our baby girl.

.

H: I will. Don't worry she'll be safe with me and her brothers. Aaron and Carter got into a fight today with some jocks.

.

M: Not again. I have to go. I love you Harry.

.

H: I love you, too. See you in a couple months.

.

After I hung up with Miranda, the doctor came out of the room where Darcy was. I immediately stood up, we have probably been here for an hour. "Mr. Styles, Darcy is awake and will be ready to go home after you fill out some paperwork."

After I filled out the paperwork, I walked into Darcy's room to see my daughter curled up in a ball rocking back and forth. "Darcy-cakes, come on it's time to go home." I said calmly as I walked closer. There was a bandage on her left wrist. I could hear her crying, so I pulled her into a hug.

"D-daddy, I-I didn't mean to d-do it." She cried into my chest. I rubbed her back and soothed her down a little bit. "I know you didn't. Now let's get your pretty self back home," I said as I picked her up bridal style. Darcy snuggled her head into my chest, but she wasn't crying. I placed her in the car and strapped her in. I got into the driver's seat and Darcy turned on the radio.

Cher Lloyd's song Swagger Jagger came on and Darcy started to to sing along and dance in her seat. Darcy is in love with Cher Lloyd and her music. Let me tell you that there are five things Darcy can do that most people won't be able to do two of them. (Not saying people aren't very talented).

1. Sing.

2. Dance.

3. Draw.

4. Fight.

5. Her beauty.

We even had Darcy in a photo shoot with her brothers and the agency wanted to have Darcy be a model for another set line of fashion. Darcy's spirit was finally back to it's usual self, but she was still mad at herself. When we arrived home, Carter and Aaron came rushing out of the house and engulfed their sister in a hug.

"Darcy Christine Styles, don't you ever and I mean EVER do that to yourself again," The twins said in unison. She just smiled and hugged them both. I could see flashes of lights and I knew it was the paps. "Guys, let get inside the house Someone decided to flick the lights," I said. My children knew what I was talking about and they ran into the house.

.

Darcy's POV:

I can't believe that I did that to myself. Daddy wasn't too happy with me, I could tell, but then he did the opposite of what I thought he would do. "DARCY!" Carter yelled and Aaron ran into my room.

"What up, lil' bro?" I asked Aaron. "Tomlinsons are coming over for a fancy dinner. Get ready," Aaron explained and then Carter popped his head in my room. "Don't worry, we will make sure he doesn't hurt you," Carter finished. Great, now I have to dress up in a dress and all that.

I put on my dress, which was a strapless short cocktail dress. It was white with black and grey roses on it. Then I chose my black heels that have a jewel near the toe. I left my hair down, but I didn't put on any make-up, well except lip gloss. The doorbell rang, so I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Excuse me miss, but I'm looking for Darcy Styles." Uncle Louis said. Eleanor, Scarlet, Crystal, and Jessie were giggling. Aunt Eleanor must be having another baby by the size of her stomach. "Uncle Louis, it's me Darcy." I said smiling. He covered Jessie's ears and yelled, "HARRY!! HELP ME!!" Daddy came running to the front door. He had on a button down shirt and black pants with black shoes.

"What's wrong Boobear?!" He asked panicked. I let everyone in the house. "WHO IS THIS WOMAN!? ARE YOU CHEATING ON MIRANDA, AGAIN!?" Uncle Louis shouted. Daddy turned and looked at me, then back at Uncle Louis. "Louis, it's Darcy," Daddy told his friend. "Oh my fucking god. Darcy you have grown up so much!" He said and gave me a big hug. As all of them entered the house, I felt something on my ass. I turned to see Tommy smirking. He just fucking slapped my ass again! This is going to be a long night.

.

During Dinner..

.

Sadly I had to sit next to Tommy. Tommy kept trying to put his hand on my leg, but the first couple of times I stopped him, then this time, hopefully the last Uncle Louis saved me. "Tommo, stop trying to get somewhere with Darcy, it'll never happen." We all started to laugh, but my Dad and brothers sent daggers to Tommy. I looked at Tommy and saw a bulge in his pants, oh my fucking god!

We talked a bit and then the 'children' as Uncle Louis would title us, went into the living room. I went to get some drinks and when I came back all the seats were taken, so before I could sit on the floor Tommy pulled me down so that I would be sitting on his lap. Sadly, he still had a boner, so I could feel it, EW!! Just then I felt Tommy's lips against my neck and he said, "See I guess you are a slut after all." Bastard.

"Well maybe if you weren't a player and man whore then you would see that I actually have a personality besides boobs and an ass," I said and got up from his lap and sat on Aaron's lap. In moment she was fast asleep.

Tommy's POV:

Geez, Darcy gave me a boner when I saw her when she answered the door. I just hate how she is always under my skin. She's a, a bitch! Any ways it looks like she fell asleep on Aaron's lap. I offered to take her upstairs to her room, but here was my response. "Why the hell would I want a guy who beats her up and makes her cut take her away from the safety of her brothers?" Carter snapped at me. Wait, since when does she cut? I looked down at her wrist and saw a bandage around her left wrist. She's going to get it tomorrow!