Chapter 17

Chapter 17

.

.

.

Harry's POV:

.

"W-we h-had s-sex," Tommy said. Here comes the fireworks.

.

5

.

4

.

3

.

2

.

1

.

"WHAT?!" Louis and Eleanor screamed at the top of their lungs.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?! THOMAS TOMMY TOMMO WILLIAM TOMLINSON!! I REALIZE THAT TEENAGE BOYS HAVE NEEDS, BUT.....NO!! I KNOW DARCY IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BUT SHE ALSO MY BEST FRIEND'S ONLY DAUGHTER!! ONLY DAUGHTER!!" Louis screamed and pounced on his son, throwing punchs.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR ELSE YOU'LL WAKE THE BABIES!" Eleanor yelled and slapped her husband and son in the face. "AS FOR YOU THOMAS, YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT!!" She continued.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I KNEW YOU WERE A PLAYER AND NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE, BUT THIS!! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN DARCY PREGNANT!! Please tell she's not!" Eleanor begged Miranda.

Miranda looked at her and put her hands on Eleanor's shoulders. "No, she's not, but I am."

Everyone stopped their fighting and stared at Miranda.

"Is it true Harry?" Louis asked me. I smiled widely and nodded. Everyone cheered and hugged Miranda. "As for you two, you will not see each other for a month and that's final." Louis said and we said our goodbyes and left. Darcy was weeping in the backseat all the way home.

We finally got home and Darcy fell asleep in the backseat. I scooped up my little girl and carried her into the house and up to her room. I put her under the covers and left her room. This is going to be a long month.

.

.

One Minth Later

.

.

Darcy's POV:

.

It has been a very long moth without seeing Tommy. Uncle Louis said that he might get his son nutered. Ha ha, not.

I texted Tommy for the first time in a month:

.

Hey, it's me! The month is finally over, want to meet up?

.

It took about 10 minutes til he responded.

.

Hi. Can't. Busy. Sorry. Bye.

.

What can he possibly be doing? I was upset and just watched tv for the rest of the day.

.

.

8 months later

.

Mom finally had the baby. It was a baby boy named, Trever Michael. He is so adorable!! Tommy and I have not seen each other for the whole eight months, but we have made arrangements to go on a date today.

I changed into a short white dress and drove to Starbucks. When I arrived at Starbucks I went into the building to find a horrible sight shead of me. Tommy was kissing a brunette. They were in a deep make out session. Tears filled my eyes and I ran out crying.

I dialed my cell phone that I'd call Dad. He was in the studio across the street.

"Hello?"

"D-daddy?"

"Darcy, what's wrong?! Are you alright?!"

"Come get me me. I'm infront of Starbucks, the one across the studio."

"Okay."

We hung up and I saw him run out of the studio and run over to me. Just then everything went black and I heard Dad scream my name.

"DARCY!"