6 - I really love you

[Minjung's POV]

There was still half an hour left until the next period would start. I had dragged Beomgyu to his car so no one would disturb us. He sat in the driver's seat staring at the view in front of him with a cold expression.

"What's up Beomie?" I asked as I was starting to get concerned. He never expressed negative feelings in front of me. He looked at me as he sighed heavily.

"It's just a lot." He simply said as he expected me to stop bugging him over it.

"What's a lot? I can clearly see that you don't like the exchange students. Please tell me Beomgyu." I explained to him. It was so obvious that something was going on between them all.

"I won't tell you what's going on between me and those freaks. What I'll tell you though is that I'm not okay with you becoming a noblesse in the future. Cause I'm not okay with just being you best friend for the rest of my life." He rambled furiously in his seat. I looked at him weirdly as I didn't understand what he was talking about. I grabbed his hands as I tried to comfort him.

"I like you Minjung. Screw that I fucking love you, I always have. And knowing that I'm not allowed to be that when you've awakened pisses me off! This whole noblesse crap is making me furious!" He shouted as tears streamed down his face. I pulled him closer so he was leaning over to my side. Heavy sobs could be heard from the boy.

"I really hate all this noblesse stuff. I hate being one but I was fine with it as I thought you were just a normal human being. But it really stinks that we're both cursed with this load of crap." He ended as he started to tear up even more. I caressed his cheek before lifting his chin up so he looked at me. His eyes were red and puffy as despair was shown in his face. His eyes seemed to flicker with the golden color as we stared in to each other's eyes. His heavy breathing got steadier as the car was silent.

"I really love you Chong Minjung." He whispered before leaning in. He kissed me delicately before his kiss turned more desperate and needy. I moved my lips against his as I felt a tear escape my eye. I could feel his pain and longing in the kiss before the feelings overwhelmed me as I pulled away. I smiled at him before playing with his hair as he leaned against me.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

The second period was about to start in ten minutes as Beomgyu and I was getting our stuff from the lockers. Whispers could be heard in the whole corridor as we held hands while walking to the classroom. I wanted Beomgyu to feel my love for him before he wouldn't be able to feel it at all. We sat down at our desks as I opened my book to continue to read.

"You and Choi Beomgyu huh?" Heeseung teasingly said as he nudged my arm. I rolled my eyes before hitting the boy at the desk next to me with my book.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Beomgyu followed me home as he wanted to spend every single woken hour with me. We arrived at my apartment as we started to cook dinner together. We were dancing and singing to the music that was playing while goofing around. My phone suddenly buzzed. I went to pick it up to see who it was.

'Hey noona this is Ni-ki! Here's our address for Saturday. Let's meet at 2 pm so we have time to discuss the movie afterwards. Don't forget your movie and that huge notebook of yours!'

I smiled at the text as I wrote a simple reply back to him. He was so cute. I walked back to the kitchen to see that the food was ready. I gasped at the delicious smell that was flowing in the air.

"Let's eat. I'm starving." Beomgyu said as he got us two plates. We sat down at the dinner table as we dug in. I smiled widely as the food tasted wonderful. I gave Beomgyu a thumbs up while stuffing my mouth full.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

We were done doing the dishes as we were cuddling on the couch while watching a romantic movie. Beomgyu was snuggling up against me as he would sit as closely as he could to me. He suddenly turned to me with anticipation sparkling in his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. My heart started to beat irregularly by the sudden question. I slowly nodded before he hastily leaned in. His kiss was hungry and rough. He leaned me back on the couch as he hovered over me. He held my chin like thin glass as he deepened the kiss. I gently pulled away as I playfully hit his chest, earning a heartfelt laugh from the male.