11 - Cute boys

[Minjung's POV]

It was the next day as I woke up. I looked at my phone to see that Beomgyu texted me that he was sick. I pouted at the bad news as I got up, embracing myself for the worst as I had to go through the day without him.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

I arrived at school half an hour earlier than usual as I needed to take the bus. I felt how my energy got lower and lower since the start of this morning. My eyes flickered as I couldn't control them anymore due to my exhaustion.

I looked down at the floor as I tried to not meet any students' eyes. I pulled out my phone to text Ni-ki when I suddenly saw Sunghoon walking in the hallway. I quickly walked up to him as I grabbed his wrist. I lead him inside an empty, small classroom as I locked the door.

"Hey Minjung what's up-" I looked him in the eyes as he stared back at my glowing ones. He seemed to immediately understand what I wanted. He dragged out a chair and sat down while holding out his arms for me. I straddled him as he embraced me in his arms. I harshly sucked on his neck as I felt myself relax. It was such an overwhelming feeling. He let out a loud moan. I pulled away shocked by the sound as I held a finger over my lips, signaling him to be quiet.

"Please more." He said breathlessly, his red eyes were filled with lust as his fangs had grown out. I started to gently suck on his neck again as he squirmed underneath me. I played with his hair for awhile before pulling away. We stared at each other as we breathed heavily.

I looked down at his plump lips. He leaned closer to me as he catch my lips with his in a delicate kiss. The kiss felt so raw and real. I tried my best to not imagine that I was devouring him as I didn't want to completely drain the boy. We were moving our lips against each other as we both craved the other. We were interrupted as the bell rang. I quickly stood up, flustered over what had happened as I left the room.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

I walked into the classroom right before the teacher came inside and started the lesson. Heeseung nudged my arm as he looked at me.

"Do you wanna eat later?" He asked with a wink. I looked at him and giggled at his excitement.

"I've already eaten." I answered him. His smile dropped and he looked at me confused. As on cue Sunghoon walked inside the classroom and bowed at the teacher before sitting down, his bruise visibly clear on his neck. Heeseung covered his mouth as he turned back to face me.

"I bonded with Jungwon too." I said. I wanted him to know as he was my first bond. He looked at me sadly, his eyes showing me that he thought he wasn't enough.

"I don't want to risk your health, that's all. You're still my first bond right?" I said as I tried to cheer him up. He smiled at the thought of being my number one.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Lunch arrived as I walked towards the cafeteria followed by Sunghoon and the rest of the group. We got some food as we sat down at a table. They started chatting as I was texting Beomgyu to see if he was okay. I was zoning out as I was texting my best friend.

"The touch of her lips on your skin drives you crazy. It's like she's playing with your soul in her hands. I felt so fragile under her, it was just so hot. I think I've become addicted to that feeling." I heard Sunghoon say at the other side of the table. I looked up and raised my eyebrow at him. The boy looked down flustered over that I heard him rant about me feeding on him.

"Noona I will work my hardest for you to acknowledge me more!" I suddenly heard Chunsun behind me. I looked back to see him looking all dressed up today. He held a rose in his hand that he had tied a letter on. I took the flower and smelled it, I really loved the smell of roses.

"Thank you Chunsun-ssi. It's very pretty and I can see that you've dressed up today." I smiled at the younger boy. He looked so cute. He looked up at me before bowing too many times as he left out of embarrassment. I turned back to the table while I laid down the flower as I started to eat again.

"I'm cuter right?" Jungwon asked as he glared at the younger boy's back. I looked at him weirdly.

"Does it matter?" I asked annoyed at his pride as I took another bite of my food.

"Yeah noona it matters because I wanna breed with you in the future." He innocently blurted out. I choked on my food as Jay rubbed my back while handing me a glass of water. My cheeks heated up by the sudden embarrassment that washed over me.

"Jungwon!" Heeseung shouted at the younger on, disappointment could be heard in his tone.

"You w-what?" I asked as I tried to steady my breathing. Was he joking with me?

"Didn't you read about that noona? You know when a vampire and a noblesse-" He started.

"Yes I've read about that!" I exclaimed before he could continue. He pulled out his phone as he started to scroll on it.

"Well I asked reddit what girls look for in their future partner when it comes to features and most of them said that girls like cute guys because they want cute babies." He said like it was a casual conversation. I leaned my head on Jay's shoulder as I felt defeated. They all laughed at me while Jungwon still innocently waited for an answer.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

The final class had ended as I walked out of the school's building. Beomgyu's birthday was coming up so I decided to take this chance to buy him a gift as he was sick today. I pulled out my phone as I started to look for gift ideas.

"Hey Minjung!" Someone shouted as loud steps could be heard. I turned around to see Jay run towards me. I put down my phone in my pocket as I waved at him.

"Do you have any plans?" He asked with hope gleaming in his eyes. I nodded my head.

"I'm going to the mall to buy Beomgyu a birthday present." I answered. His eyes seemed to flash red at the mention of Beomgyu's name. I tilted my head as the boy went silent for a while.

"Can I come along? I have great fashion sense." He said as he made a pose. I giggled at his silliness before nodding.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

We arrived at Coex mall, I wanted to buy him a clothing as I knew that he loved fashion. I walked into a store that I knew that Beomgyu liked as Jay followed me closely. I held up a blue sweatshirt that looked cute but Jay just shook his head. I glared at him as I put it back. I was looking through every piece of clothing that I could find.

"Minjung do you think that you could bond with me too?" Jay asked out of the blue. I dropped the clothes that I held in my hand. I looked at him in shock as I didn't know what to say. Wasn't it better to have more? It wouldn't hurt to have one more. That means that they get more time in between to rest. I argued with myself.

Jay brought me back to reality as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked him in the eyes as I nodded. He dragged my inside a dressing room booth. I pulled up my sleeve to show my mark as he connected it with his thumb. The stinging feeling came back yet again as I tried my best to not let out any sound of pain. It was soon over as I breathed heavily before walking out. Irritated at myself for giving in so easily.

I was not here to bond with vampires I was here to find my beloved best friend a gift. I kept looking through the clothes as I found a black and white striped shirt, it was perfect for him.