25 - Number one

[Minjung's POV]

I was walking towards the library after I had talked with Chunsun at my locker. All I wanted was some peace and quiet. I turned around a corner in the corridor before I spotted Beomgyu with his friends.

"Yah Soobin!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The group turned around shocked to see my small figure stomp my way towards them. My eyes were furiously glowing when I reached them.

"Fix this!" I shouted at Beomgyu while pointing at myself aggressively. He gave me a weird look before his face lit up. He came closer to me as he tried to hide my glowing eyes with his hand, not wanting me to expose myself to the school.

"You just need to kiss Soobin, it calms down your desire." He whispered in my ear before giggling. I pushed him away angrily as I looked at the rest of the group who nodded at his statement. I silently prayed before I reluctantly walked over to Soobin who was leaning against a locker.

He put his arms around my waist as I rolled my eyes at his action. The blue haired boy smirked at me before he slowly leaned in. I tightly closed my eyes as I tip toed to reach his lips. The kiss felt light and delicate. I could feel my mind being at ease by the kiss. It made me calm to feel his soft lips move against mine.

"Minjung..." Someone breathlessly said before I pulled away from Soobin. Heeseung looked at me with a pair of eyes I had never seen before. He looked heartbroken.

"Heeseung." I quietly said as I started to walk towards the fragile boy. He slowly took a few steps backwards, trying to distance himself from me. I could see his body shake by each step. I was not gonna let him run away. I quickly ran up and grabbed his hand before he could react. I intertwined our fingers as I looked up at him while smiling widely. I started to drag him towards a more quiet area as I waved a goodbye to Beomgyu.

I ended up dragging him to the rooftop. He seemed to not want to see me as he tried to make me let go of him the whole way. I sat down on the ground, still holding his hand as I made him sit down beside me. The older boy hadn't uttered a single word. I held his left hand with both of my hands as I gently played with it. The tension was killing me.

"I first fed on you up here. Do you remember? This place feels special because of that." I said as I tried to ease the tension. He hummed at my attempt to start a conversation. He blankly stared at my small hand that held onto his.

"I liked it more back then. When it was only you and me." He answered. The sadness in his voice was visible. I looked at him as I saw his teary eyes. I must have hurt him really bad.

"But you're still my number one, right? You guys are all my family." I said as I smiled at him. He sighed heavily as he didn't seem happy with my response.

"I know that I'm greedy but I just want you to love me. I know that it's too much to ask for as I'm only bond to be with you as your energy source. But I love you so much..." He said between sobs. I felt how my heart ached at his words. I embraced him as he softly cried into my neck. I stroked his back in an attempt to comfort him.

"I love you too Heeseung." I confessed. I felt myself panic on the inside. Why did I say that? Do I actually love him? I loved him as a first bond for sure. He looked up at me with hope beaming in his eyes, but it slowly died down as he probably heard my thoughts. I smiled at him apologetically.

"I didn't lie when I said that I love you though." I saved myself before hugging him tighter. We stayed like that for awhile, glued to each other's bodies. I enjoyed the comfortable peaceful silence that surrounded us.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

I walked towards the cafeteria while tightly holding Heeseung's hand. We sat down at the table with the rest of the boys who looked at us weirdly. I tilted my head at them.