7 - Bless the noblesse

[Minjung's POV]

Beomgyu and I arrived at school for another long day. We walked towards the building together while holding hands and goofing around. I had never seen him smile this much.

I was taking out my books for the day as Beomgyu wrapped his arms around me. Gasps could be heard as harsh whispers started to rise in the corridor. He turned me around before leaning in and kissing me. He broke the kiss as he hovered over my lips while breathing heavily. I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed him towards me as our lips met each other again.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Lunch break had arrived as Beomgyu and I sat down at a table together. People had been staring at us the whole day and lunch break wasn't an exception. Beomgyu didn't seem to mind but I felt like an animal caged up in a zoo. I carefully ate my food while looking around. I saw the younger boy walking up to me as I embraced myself.

"Noona! I know that you're together with Beomgyu hyung but I will never give up on you! I will continue to show you my love for you until you fully reject me!" He shouted while doing his signature bow. This time he had brought a chocolate box with his love letter.

"Chunsun I'm not-" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth before Beomgyu harshly stood up and grabbed the younger boy by his collar, slightly lifting him up from the ground. Gasps echoed in the cafeteria as Beomgyu's cold expression was back.

I quickly got up and grabbed Beomgyu's arm. I looked into his eyes as I tried to release his grip on the boy. He threw him on the floor harshly. I grabbed both of Beomgyu's hands as I stared into his eyes. I felt how rage was about to take over my body. His cold eyes suddenly turned into a fearful expression. He quickly yanked off my hands from his as he rushed out of the cafeteria.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for that." I apologized to the boy as I helped him up from the ground. I patted his back as he blushed heavily.

"It's okay noona. I saw you two in Beomgyu's car yesterday and it looked like you weren't just friends." He said sadly while turning his gaze down at the ground.

"Oh we're just friends." I said trying to assure the boy. I quickly ran in the direction that Beomgyu left as I tried to look for him. Where did he go? What was he scared of?

I pulled out my phone to call him. No answer. I kept calling him over and over as I ran through the school halls. I ran towards the rooftop, the stairs almost killing me on the way. I harshly opened the door to see his figure in a corner. I walked up to him and crouched down as I stroked his back. He was sobbing loudly.

"You're such a crybaby Beomie, what happened?" I asked when he started to calm down only to return to his harsh sobs. He looked up at me, his face showing too many emotions for me to understand his pain.

"Your eyes... They shifted to rose gold when you looked at me." My motions stopped. But I haven't awakened? I wrapped my body around his for comfort.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could think of saying. He stroked my hair as we comforted each other in silence.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

It was Saturday as Beomgyu drove me to the exchange students' house. We arrived at the front gate. It was a simple but pretty mansion. Beomgyu stopped the car as he scanned me.

"You're too pretty to just study. Let me take you out for dinner tonight." He said happily while holding my hand. I looked down at my flower dress, did I overdo it? I nodded at him before I gave him a kiss.

"I'll see you later Beomie!" I said as I stepped out of the car. I walked up to the entrance as I knocked on the door. Beomgyu was still waiting in his car until he saw me step into the mansion.

Sunoo greeted me at the door, shooting me a bright smile. I greeted him as he let me in. Their house was huge but I was still trying to figure out if they were family or not.

"Are you guys from the same family?" The question slipped out of me. I really wanted to know. Sunoo flashed me a shocked look before it went back to his signature smile.

"You could say that..." He answered while I followed him deeper into their house. We entered a living room where Ni-Ki, Sunghoon and Jungwon waited for me. They all had prepared a notebook each. Their attention landed on us as we stepped inside.

"Wow you're so pretty today noona." Jungwon said while his mouth was slightly open. The rest of the boys nodded at his statement. I was taken aback by the compliment as I slightly blushed.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

The movie had ended and my pages were filled. I leaned back on the couch as I sighed happily. We started to discuss the different stereotypes that we found in the movie as we tried to make it sound possible in the real world.

"I know that they actually dislike chili but it's just so different from garlic." I said unknowingly. The room fell silent as the boys stared at me.

"Or that's what I've heard." I awkwardly said before standing up.

"Where's the kitchen? I'd like to get myself a glass of water." I said as they described the way there. I let them borrow my notebook in the meantime as I headed towards the kitchen.

I easily found my way to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I sipped on my water as I stared out of the window. The sun was shining brightly while giving me warmth. I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a male's voice behind me. I jumped by the sudden sound and turned around to see Heeseung.

"I was just getting a glass of water." I explained myself. He walked closer to me as he trapped me between him and the kitchen counter.

"You know what I am right? You smell so good so I can't stop myself, but you already know what I am so it doesn't matter if I expose myself?" He asked. I was confused by his question. What he is? Exposing himself?

He lowered his head as his breath hit my neck. He kissed me softly over a specific spot, slowly licking it. His hands moved to my waist as he held me steadily.

"Bless the noblesse."