9 - Feed on him

[Minjung's POV]

I had been up the whole night reading and asking Beomgyu over text about everything I could possibly think of. I stood outside of my apartment as I waited for him to pick me up. Beomgyu didn't sleep over as I wanted some time to myself. He shortly arrived as I got inside. The ride was silent as he held my hand while driving to school.

We were walking towards our lockers as my body felt heavier today. I followed Beomgyu with exhausting steps the whole way. It felt like I was going to faint. I grabbed a hold on my locker door as I opened it. Maybe I was just not feeling well because of the lack of sleep.

"Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked concerned as he put his hand on top of my head. I shook my head as my skin was burning up but I was freezing at the same time. He turned me around as he looked into my eyes.

"Did you not feed on him yesterday?" He whispered. I shook my head at his question. Of course I didn't, I was too busy being mad. Beomgyu sighed as he looked at his watch. He took my wrist and dragged me to the rooftop before he left me there. I confusedly sat down on the ground as I was too exhausted to follow him down again.

Beomgyu shortly arrived again. His face looked stern as Heeseung was trailing behind him worriedly. I didn't even have enough energy to roll my eyes at the vampire. He sat down as he tried to grab my hand. I used my last energy to push away his hand.

"Don't touch me." I said weakly. He smiled at me sadly as he tried to grab it again, succeeding this time.

"I think you'll want me to touch you though." He said as his cheeks turned pink by the thought. Beomgyu groaned at him. I sighed as I looked hopelessly at Beomgyu.

"Minjung you need to feed on him or you'll die sooner or later." He explained. He came closer as he looked down at me. I had read something like that during the night. It was about a noblesse needing to feed on a vampire. How often depended on how much energy the noblesse needed.

"You need to imagine yourself taking his lifespan. Like you're trying to devour him." Beomgyu explained while clearly pushing aside his own feelings.

"Your lips need to connect to a part to him as if you're eating a normal meal." He tried to put it. Heeseung sat down on the ground beside me as he lifted me up in his lap so I now faced him. I glared at him before laying my head on his chest. I was too exhausted to keep my body up. I could feel his irregular heartbeat drum against my ear. I sighed by the sound as it meant that he was excited.

"You can go whenever you want Minjung." He said softly. Even so I could feel the joy in his tone. I relaxed as I closed my eyes. He felt so warm and smelled like vanilla. I slowly lifted my head up and rested my face on his neck. His pale skin was so soft against mine.

Without realizing I parted my lips and started to gently suck on his neck. A moan escaped the older boy's lips as his grip on me tightened. I felt how my senses got clearer as his lifespan flowed in me. I felt more energized than I've ever been before. I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes again to meet Heeseung's blood red eyes. He was panting heavily while smiling at me. I looked down at his now visible bruise on his neck.

I loosened his grip as I stood up again. I looked over to Beomgyu who looked like a jealous boyfriend. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you for helping me. I love you." I whispered in his ear. His face heated up as he hugged me back. I could feel a knot form in my stomach. I felt like gagging at my statement.

"Your eyes are still glowing. Are you excited or something?" He teased me as he stared at me. I tightly shut my eyes as I tried to calm myself down.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Lunch break arrived as I walked to the cafeteria alone. Beomgyu was occupied with being the class president so he was asked to come to the principal's office during lunch which left me all by myself.

I sat down at a table near the window to enjoy being alone for a while. That time didn't last for long as Heeseung and his friends all sat down at my table. They were all giggling like high school girls. I gave them a weird look before I started to eat. They were all chatting and joking around as I didn't pay attention to the group.

"Noona I really hope that you can bond with me one day." Jungwon said shyly. I looked at the boy who seemed surprised before he blushed heavily. Did I do something? Jake who sat beside me leaned closer to my ear.

"Your eyes flickered rose gold. A noblesse eyes flickers if they're excited or angry and I doubt you got angry at his wish." He whispered. I still hadn't learn to control my eyes so I wouldn't be caught by humans. I looked surprised at Jake who laughed at me.

"It depends on how you smell." I simply said before I turned back to my food. The younger boy was gaping at my words. I looked at him and shrugged. He started to smell his tshirt stressfully before grabbing Heeseung's shirt.

"Not how your shirt smells. I mean how your skin smells." I explained before standing up and leaving the cafeteria.

It was still a good amount of time left on my lunch break as I decided to go to the library. I stopped by my locker and grabbed my notebook and the book I borrowed from Beomgyu. It was pretty empty in the library as not many people enjoyed spending their free time here. I sat down at an empty table and opened my book.

I was deep in my own thoughts as someone dragged out a chair in front of me. I looked up to surprisingly see Sunghoon sitting down on the chair. I looked around before I realized that he came here alone. He stared at me for a while before speaking up.

"I want to bond with you. Now." He said as he tried to command me. I raised an eyebrow at his demanding wish.

"Why would I want to bond with more than one? I already have Heeseung." I said confusedly. Everything was still new and I didn't want to make my life more complicated than it already was.

"Heeseung described the feeling of you feeding on him and I want to feel that too. I want you to feed on me too." He said as his tone sounded more needy. I silently waited for him to answer my question.

"Feeding on one vampire every single day will eventually kill it as he can't keep up." Sunghoon simply said while shrugging. He really didn't care about how many bonds I had. He just wanted to be one of them. As on cue the bell rang, signaling us that the lunch break was over.