14 - Blood

[Minjung's POV]

I silently ate the dinner that Heeseung had cooked. I felt frustrated that he interrupted us as I now felt a void in my chest that grew larger by every minute that passed.

"Jay what were you two doing? Didn't you hear that the food was ready?" Ni-ki asked innocently. I looked down at my food as I didn't want to meet anyone's gaze. The room fell silent for a while as everyone waited for the blonde boy to answer the question.

"W-well we were just having out. You know, talking and stuff." Jay stuttered at the younger boy. They already knew that he was lying. Jay was so loud compared to Heeseung, there was no way that anyone in the building missed it. The oldest member hadn't uttered a word during the whole dinner as he had been silently eyeing Jay the whole time.

We were done eating as the boys left the kitchen for Heeseung to clean up. I held him company while he did the dishes. I leaned against a wall so I faced him, I eyed him while he silently did the dishes.

"You made me leave Jay's room unsatisfied." I whined. He rolled his eyes at my statement. I felt frustration build up inside of me.

"You better make up for it." I continued while he hugged at my demand.

"You can continue with Jay now, what's the problem?" He asked. Jealousy. A deep and dark jealousy was heard in his voice. I saw his eyes flicker from now and then as he stubbornly avoided my gaze.

"I don't want him right now. I want you." I answered. His movements stopped. I could see his muscles tense up as he slowly turned off the water and faced me. His eyes quickly turned red by the tension in the air. He harshly grabbed my wrist as he lead me upstairs to his bedroom. His room was minimalistic with bright colors.

He sat down at the edge of his bed as he took of his tshirt, leaving him with only his sweatpants on. His bruise was clearly visible on his neck.

"Why isn't the bruise healing?" I asked worriedly as I gently touched it. He happily sighed as my fingertips made contact with his skin.

"I don't want it to." He simply answered as he closed his eyes to better feel my fingers dance on his skin. I gently straddled him as I stroke his cheek with my hand. I studied his ethereal features as the room went silent. He placed his arms around me as he tightly hugged me. My heart started to beat a little louder by the action.

I parted my lips over his bruise. He silently groaned at the contact. I got rougher after a while as I started to gently bite his neck. I wanted to push him to his edge. I wanted him to beg me to stop. He laid his back down on the bed by the sudden burst of pleasure that washed over his body.

"Minjung..." He started but was interrupted by a small moan escaping his lips.

"I can't promise you that I won't hurt you if you continue." He warned as he tried to move away from me. I didn't let go of him. I wanted to know what would happen if I didn't let go. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and pushed my body closer. I stopped as I froze in place. I realized why they tell me to not continue. Something hard pressed against me and I really didn't want to know what it was. I looked up at Heeseung as I saw his eyes look exactly like Sunghoon's did back then. His eyes resembles the void as I saw my own reflection in his dark eyes. His fangs had grown a lot as he couldn't hide them anymore.

"Minjung please continue." Heeseung begged, his voice was filled with lust. He loosened his grip on me as he sat up while heavily breathing. I quickly got up and started to sprint to the door. I opened it just for it to be harshly shut before my eyes. Heeseung pushed me against the wall as he leaned against my neck. I wasn't afraid that he would bite me as he simony couldn't. He placed rough kisses on my neck as his fangs slightly grazed my skin, making a light wound.

"Don't touch me." I demanded as my eyes glowed brightly at him, I feared this version of him. He took a few steps away from me on command. I took my chance and opened the door. I ran for my life to the living room where I could hear voices. I quickly jumped on top of the couch and hid behind Jungwon who looked at me confused. I begged him to hide me.

Heeseung came shortly after into the room as he scanned it. His eyes landed on me. The boys saw that Heeseung wasn't in control anymore as they stopped him in his tracks. He tried to push them off him but he couldn't handle them all together.

He slowly calmed down while they held him in place. Jungwon was hugging me protectively while he tried to calm me down. His blinded lustful eyes slowly turned into guilty ones. He realized what he had done as he looked at me apologetically.

"Minjung I'm so sorry." He apologized on his knees, his tone was desperate. I looked at him shocked as he fell to his knees.

"I'll accept any type of punishment for my behavior." He continued as he held his head low. He let the tears hit the floor as he cried. I could feel his pain, I could feel that he felt betrayed by himself. I jumped off the couch as I sat down beside him on the floor. I tilted his chin upwards as we made eye contact. His eyes were still the same fierce red as his fangs were still out. I gently wrapped my arms around him as I gave him a hug. I kept hugging him until his sobs couldn't be heard anymore. Heeseung was the first one to pull away.

"I'm sorry but your blood smells so sweet." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. I put my hand up at my wound as I had forgotten about it. I looked at my hand in front of me that was now slightly covered in blood. Heeseung gently held my hand as he stared at the blood.

"Can I?" He carefully asked. He knew that he wasn't worthy of it but he just wanted a taste. I gulped as I nodded my head at his question. He slowly licked off the blood on my hand. He was gentle enough so he wouldn't accidentally wound me with his fangs. I stared into his eyes while my heart was beating faster by the sensual feeling. He let go of my hand as he was done cleaning it. He licked his lips clean before smiling happily at me.

"That was so hot." Jay murmured. I looked up to see everyone staring at us intensely. I felt my cheeks heat up as I hid myself in Heeseung's embrace.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

I decided to stay over the night as it was already late. I followed Ni-ki to his room as he offered me to borrow some of his clothes. He opened his wardrobe and picked out the smallest tshirt and sweatpants that he could find. I took the clothes while I thanked him. I started to head towards the bathroom.

"I really wish that we can bond one day noona." He said before I walked outside of his room. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Just let me know when you're ready." I smiled at the younger boy before heading towards the bathroom. I put on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. He gave me his smallest clothes and it still looked like a tent on my body.

I walked into the living room to see the boys play rock, paper, scissors intensely. I furrowed my eyebrows over the scene.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked confusedly. They all turned towards me awkwardly as I made my presence known.

"We're trying to decide where you're gonna sleep." Jake answered as they went back to their game. I sighed at the sight.

"Why don't I get to choose where to sleep?" I whined. They nodded at my idea as they waited for me to give them an answer.

"I'll only sleep with a bond though." I said. Three of the boys looked down defeatedly on the floor. The rest of them looked at me with hope. I thought about my decision for a while.

"I want to sleep with Jungwon." I said as I smiled cheekily at the younger boy. His cheeks were on fire as his eyes flickered between his soft, brown eyes to his dark, red ones. The rest of the group groaned, annoyed over my decision. Jungwon happily took my hand as we walked towards his room.