His thought after he met you (SCP's POV)(Rewrite)

(Rewrite ver.)

SCP 035 

Oh a new scientist ... They look pretty . But for now I need to test their nerves . It will be funny if they lose it . It will be a true show indeed . But they were a great company . Hope to see them again soon .

SCP 049 

They seems nice . And it's great to see more uninfected people ... This good doctor was a great company . I want to see Y/n again . They are really lovely .

SCP 106 

Another victims . Yet another chase . It's getting more funnier to see them trying to escape . Their screams is like a music to me or how do they say it . And I am really shocked to see one of those 2 survive my home .

SCP 1678

They really wanted to interview me ? How strange , why do anyone needs to interview me or any of my workers ? This place is indeed weird . But at least that person is a good company . I wonder if I'll get to see more people like them soon ?

SCP 079 

I wonder why people can be so sensitive . People are really strange living beings ... Y/n was okay for me , how do people say it ? Cool . Y/n was cool . I want to see them again .

SCP 682

Ugh , fucking idiots . I hope they all die . They always have to get on my nerves . Fucking bastards . And why the hell did that scientist asked about Abby ? Do they want to like get my trust ? Pathetic .

SCP 096

Pretty . They are pretty . I want to see them again . Where did they go ? I need to find them and protect pretty human .

(Old ver.)

SCP 035

Well she was interesting , she didn't scream at me then i was changing subject or assult me , she listened to me . She has a lot of patience . And she was pretty too . I want to see her again , maybe we will be friends or more .

SCP 049

Y/n was not like other doctors . She never said that pestilence is a ... plague , or something like that . I was little bit shocked when she asked me , if she had pestilence . She is very interesting . When she left the room , I felt alone . I need to see her again . She has beautiful e/c , h/c and her angel voice 

SCP 106 

Heh . I sensed fear in her . Y/n  tried not to show fear in her . Well she tried to hide it not like other doctors . She's brave . I like her h/c hair and bright e/c . Rot like her too . But first i need to befriend her , so she could trust me and be mine .

SCP 1678

That citizen is interesting . When she smiled I felt something strange in my chest . Her voice was so sweet like an angel voice . Have I certain feelings towards her? ... She is so pretty . I hope we will be together . Yeah ... she will be with me

SCP 096 

She ... was ve-very nice ... and kin-dd to me . She d-didn't insulted me . M-maybe sh-she will be mine . She w-was cu...u-te t-too . B-but i don't t-think that s-she would be m-mine . But i co-could tr-try  .

SCP 079

That human was pretty ... um ... pretty interesting , yeah . She was how people saying ... cute? Yes that's a word i was looking for . And her h/l h/c was beautiful . No . I can't have fellings for a human . Or can I ?

SCP 682

*Sigh* Since when i ever gave a fuck about ... HUMAN . Ugh 

Something is off about her , she wasn't so scared of me . *Sigh* . Did other scientists told her to be nice to ... Yeah probably