They ask you out

SCP 035

Well as you said . You were going to see 035 again , by the way you happy to see him again .

"Hi Masky/Sock , is ... something wrong?"      

"Oh , hey y/n "                 

 "Are you okay ? You're ... much quiter that usual . Very quite ."        

"Well ... I ... *sigh* I really ... I really want you to ... Be my girlfriend !" - He looked down expecting you will say no .  

"YES! "            

 " Well I knew that you don't- Wait ... OMG YAY! " - he runs to you and hugged so thigh - " You won't regret it !" . After that he runs and screaming "SHE SAID YES! "                                                            You giggled and hugged him again.

SCP 049

You decide to see SCP 049 again . And you took some books about human science , medicine and etc. 

And of course he was in the same position  .

"Hello dear " - 049 said - " Why do you have those books ? And what genre is it ?  

 " Hi 049 . Oh it's medical books and 1 of them is about human body " - sat in front of him and place books on table. - " Oh sorry doc , I forgot that you cuffed ." -  You were little it nervous .  Because foundation did warned you that his touch can kill you immediately . But still you walked to him and slowly took off his cuffs.        

"Thank you doctor Y/n " After that he reached his hand to the bag on the belt . You are now very scared . He could take his syringe and attack you ! 

But he took from the bag a note and an origami flower

"When I tell you I love you . I don' say it out of habit or to make conversation . I say it to remind you . You are the best thing . That has happened to me ❤ . Will you be mine ?"

"I really love you Y/n . Would you be with me please ?"            

You blushed "I would happy to be your girlfriend doc ."