New changes

Hey guys . If I won't make any chapter or I will write little bit in them . Cause me and my mom have Covid . My grandma in hospital . And sometimes my headache is killing me . You know . Some medicine , pills and etc. And because of it you can feel bad after you take multiple of them . I'll try my best .

FRIKING COVID

SCP 035

I didn't really change anything . But made him more talkative . And he flirt a little more .

SCP 049

I know that not everybody like kids . So ... you can't see his daughter . But he can see his family members sometimes . You know he's a little ... crazy . But , it won't change anything about loving him right guys?

SCP 106

He's more quiet . And will sometimes tell stories from the war . Unless you're uncomfortable with gore and blood . But he'll talk with you more if you want to talk really much . 

SCP 1678

I didn't change them .

SCP 079

You have a foe/enemy he'll ... Wait . Where did they go ? And he wear style from the 80's you know why . Don't tease him about it .

SCP 682

Nothing changed 

SCP 096

Less talkative . And he's touch starved . He want attention . And love ... Hug him !

SCP 939

Nope . No changes .

SCP 173

More funny and flirty . And :

 And :