He apologize to you .

Sorry for not updating . I couldn't really think of anything about this , but I did it !

SCP 035

It was 2 month after break up . Oh well it wasn't the same without him . But he said that he befriended me for freedom . Well ... or he wasn't telling truth . Well it doesn't matter anymore . You broke up . And you can't really do anything . He can attack you if he saw you . Or he won't do that ? Oh well . While you're in deep thoughts Masky/Sock somehow managed to get in your home . Don't ask how he managed to get in . 

"What the -!" - You just felt someone hugging you from behind . - " What are you doing here ? "

" Sorry ..."

" Wha- "

" Sorry I messed up . I messed our relationship . I'm REALLY sorry cherrie... "

" *Sigh* Well -"

" Is it okay if we start dating again ?"

" Only if you will promise that you won't break up with me . Or I'll kill you ..."

" ... O-okay , I won't don't worry ."

" You should worry . Not me "

" I promise that I wont break up ! Sorry again . "

SCP 049

It was morning . You were half asleep , but you woke up because you felt someone laying next to you and hugging you . As you opened your eyes you saw Lexie . She cuddled next to you and we're sleeping . Or how you though . 

" I missed you parent y/n ." - She said sleepily . 

" How did you get in my home ? "

" I'm a ghost and I can walk though walls and such things. "

" Did Estienne got here too ? "

" No . He made you sad/mad . I want to be with you . "

" Can I eat breakfast firstly ? "

" Mhm , let go ! "

Time skip .

" Hey Lexie ?"

" Yeah ?"

" You know why your father said that he don't want to see me ?"

" I'm not really sure ... But daddy can say mean words if he's really in bad mood ."

" He may be didn't mean it . Or he was ? Only he knows . "

" He was mea- " - Then two of you heard knocking on door . 

" Ummm ... who's - Oh yeah I need to open the door to know who's knocking ." 

You stood up and walked to the door . You sighed and opened the door . 

" Of course it would be you . " - You said and looked at Doc . 

" Hello y/n ... "

" What do you want ?"

" I... I'm really sorry about what I said . I- I just can't control what I say ... then ... *sigh* Sorry . " - He lowered his head after he said .

" You're really sorry ? " 

" ... Yes " - Then he hugged you .

" So you're back together ? YAY !!! " - Lexie cheered .

" What do you say dear ? ... Can we get back together ?"

" ... Sure . I missed you too . But not really much . "

SCP 106

" Go away Lawrence . "