After break up (His POV )

SCP 035

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD ! ... I couldn't be any stupid ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... I wasn't using her for my freedom . Wasn't I ? Or I was ? Fuck ... I can't believe that I just ignored her ... I hope she's not really mad at m- Ugh ! How could she not be ? If we'll see each other again ... How will I look into their eyes ?!

SCP 049

... Lexie tried to find Y/n . She don't like to talk to me like she used to . She want to be with them . Well I can't be angry at her about it . And what did I think when I said that I'll cure them when I'll see them ? And after that no one will ever let them work with me or interview . Because they'll(Foundation workers) think that I'll kill them(You ) ! I'm just stupid ! Another bad choice ... Firstly my brother and after that my significant other ...

SCP 106

... I'm too much overprotective . They're right about me being jealous of ... AIR . FUCKEN AIR ... ... AND I SAID THAT I'M WORIED . I shouldn't show that or make them leave me . I won't blame them about that break up . And I AM A FAULT OF IT ... I can't believe that I was really overprotective about her , and caused break up . But I even learned about their mean parent ... *Sigh*

SCP 1678

I'm really feeling bad about them ... I hope they aren't mad or sad about this break up . I wasn't mad at that time . But yes I was missing past life without meeting them . But it wasn't worth it . It never was ...

SCP 079

I am not good person . Well I am not even a person I'm an AI . Just an AI That wasn't suppose to have a body or even be a human ... I am sorry for answering their message . And they transfer to another SCP probably ... I didn't see her for about ... A week . Well it was my choice ... That I regret already . Fuck...

SCP 682

Why can't I be like ... ugh my little brother ... 999 is more good than me . I couldn't believe that they liked me . And I almost fucken kill them ! They accepted me as I am, and I threw it out and attacked them! I need to think about something to make for an apology to them .

SCP 096

I didn't see y/n about a week . What's wrong ? Did I make something that upset them? I need to make up with them . I don't want to be alone again . A lonely monster that kill everybody ... Everybody hates me ... It wasn't my fault that I kill everybody who looked at me ... this is a reflex of mine ... And even king of mountains didn't expect that ... I need something to make up ... something that did upset them . I hope that angel will forgive me !

SCP 939

... They thought that I cheated on them ... I was getting rid of that annoying female . Yes we were mates someday ... But now I have new - I mean I had them ... Sorry y/n . I will never cheat on you . But I didn't attack those who told me that . I already expected that Y/n will be mad at me if they found out I was with my old mate ...

SCP 173

" Destiny or the position " ... It was position ... Not even a destiny ... I understand why you start to hate me . I wouldn't blame ya ! I didn't need to say that destiny want's it . I wanted it and I blamed destiny . I just FUCKEN KILLED OUT RELATION ! I hate myself now ... and I need to make it up to them . Hope they wouldn't try to kill me ... I hope so .