You have period

f/y - Favorite Youtuber

SCP 035

You felt like you were dying . You had cramps . You wanted to take pain killers but you run out of it .

"Ohhhh god . It couldn't be more horrible !"

"Y/n ? You okay ?"

"Uhhh ... Idk! ... Can you go to store and buy uhhh painkillers , sweets and snacks . Now "

"... Okay . I'll go now "

"Thanks ."

Well you after he came to explained what's happening . He understand (not really ) , but he's worried because you said that blood coming out of you .

"So it happen every month ? It's terrible "

"You had a female hosts . Didn't they had period ?"

"No . I think they die faster than it started ."

"Lucky ... Because I feel like I'll die in any second ! Give me painkillers back !"

"Oh god ..."

SCP 049

Well he used to blood scent . He starts to worry . He sometimes see you watching scary stories/tiktok / f/y reacting on them . He asked you what's wrong . And are you hurt . So you had to explain to him .(You had mood swing ) He understand . (Yes . He learns quickly . ) So he will baby you . No really ... he will do anything for you . Someone hurt/bully you ? They are dead . Not cured . DEAD .

SCP 1678

You are very sleepy . You slept almost all day . But you have work . So you were sleepily working . And you just fell asleep while you sat in desk . And imagine walking into a room and seeing your partner sleeping while they work . Yep . That's what he saw . But Reedling like a sleepy bird . That he is , was sleeping too . He just brought a blanked and pillow . He put pillow under your head and covered you with blanket . And forehead kiss too . Even tho he just came for Reedling . Yes , he was looking for his pet . He wanted to take a walk with p/n and Reedling .

SCP 106

It's not first time you had period then 106 was near you . Sooo . If you have really bad cramps . He can teleport with in his dimension . Where he is god . And he can do anything , I mean anything . And he somehow manage to stop your periods . No really he did that ... Believe me . Or if you have not really bad cramps , he will put p/n near you . And you too can play like crazy . One crazy animal . One crazy human . And one laughing anomaly in human form .

SCP 079

Oof . You just really hungry . Glitch just went to store to get some food . Btw . He is scared of you . No ... Terrified . You were scary . How did you asked him ? Firstly you made puppy eyes to him . But then he said that he can't really go to shop . And you gave his dead glair ... He just started ... being nervous . Imagine talking to your girlfriend and she gave you puppy eyes and then evil look . It's really creepy . Just imagine it . Imagine it , imagine it ! ... When you need to imagine . "Imagine it , imagine it "

Time skip

He were cuddling together while you eat ice cream . You still scare him .You said that you should cuddle him . But he managed to fall asleep . NEAR YOU . It's bad/good idea . I hope he don't die .

SCP 682

Ohhhh ... He always smells blood . And first time he smelled blood from you . He were panicking . Were you dying ? But , after you explained to him what's happening . So next time you have periods . He will bring you some things you need .

SCP 096

Ohhh boy... Please don't scream at this little bby . Or he will cry more that usual . No really . Don't scare him please ! Nut he will try not to upset you at this periods of time . If you want to cuddle with him , he will ! Want to eat some ice-cream , he will bring it ! Will literally will do what you'll say . But then it happened for the first time then he was with you . He started panicking .
"What do you m-mean it's normal !? You're ble-bleeding from inside ! I-it happen every month , are you okay ? Ohhh poor y-you ... "

SCP 939

Ohhhhhh ... Like 682 and 049 . He can smell your blood . And he will always come closer to you and hug you . Sometimes he brings heating pad and painkillers if you need them . He will take care of you . And unlike other SCPs he can sometimes go to your place . Because there is many of them . And he will be almost everyday at your home . Waiting for you or coming after all Foundation workers were asleep or at their home . Sooooooooo . Expect him to cuddle with you all time .

SCP 173
One word : Closet . He is scared of you . And he's lucky that you sometimes not aggressive , he saw you walking around house looking for him . And then you didn't find him . You started crying . He felt guilty and came out of his hiding spot . And then hugged you . But he still will be hiding in your closet or bathroom . He don't trust you at this times . Cause you are scaring him more that he scares people at foundation .

Ohhhhhh guys. I'm srr for not updating this book for sooooo long . It's one of the easiest chapters for others(Maybe) and sooooo hard to write about too . Again sorry ! ;-;