You get hurt

Requested by : @ann078de . Thanks again for request !

SCP 035 

When he found out that you'd be okay, and that you only needed to rest, he'd be so relieved. While you're healing, Sock/Masky would do everything he could to cheer you up with jokes. Laughter is the best medicine right? But if not , he likes when you're happy

SCP 049 

He will be so worried about you .After you get hurt she'd do everything she could to make you feel better and make you as comfortable as possible. When you were hungry, Doc would get you something to eat. When your bed is uncomfortable, Allison would bring you an extra pillow. With Allison you'd be very much taken care of.

SCP 106 

Lawrence would be visiting you constantly as you recovered from your injuries and would keep you company whenever you needed it. He wouldn't tell you this ,but at the same time he'd be rather bitter. 

SCP 1678 

Landon would feel terrible that you were wounded. He had powers for a reason, he should have been there for you. While you were getting better Landon would bring you a ton of gifts (flowers, stuffed animals, candy) to make up for his "mistake" and he'd do absolutely anything that you asked of him. 

SCP 079 

Glitch wouldn't so much emotion after you got hurt. He's not exactly good at expressing his feelings anymore after being forgotten by his creator . All he could think about whenever he came to see you was how if he had abilities of his own, maybe she would have been able to help you. (Btw he can electrocute . Yep .)

SCP 682 

Atanti would feel so much anger and frustration when he finds out you've been hurt. Part of him verbally blames everyone else for what happened to you and wants to get revenge on someone who hurted you

SCP 096 

Lanky would be so worried about you that he couldn't think about doing anything else but helping you get better. Nothing would be more important to him then assuring your recovery.  And he will be in bad mood , because he didn't help you . 

SCP 939

Well he will be pissed off . Not because of you basically, He will get mad at himself for not helping you . Hunter will be very helpful and caring with you . However, deep down he'd be full of rage at whatever caused your injuries and he'd make sure that if someone was the blame for what happened to you, that they'd pay.