4

Indecent Seduction

Rewrite

Chapter Four

Maybe it was the hot air from the heater, or maybe it was the wild thoughts of being pressed between two of the hot teachers that got you sweating and panting in your bed. What you knew for sure, was attending U.A may have been a huge mistake, and now you were seeking relief at the thought of older men.

It was unfair, in fact, so unfair that you were even thinking about running away. But such a quirk could be very dangerous, especially if you found yourself in the hands of those who would take advantage of your sexual state.

Flashbacks of what happened at your last school sent shivers down your spine. You hoped you'd never have to feel those dark eyes looking at you again.

Discovering your quirk at an older age, it was very confusing for you and your family. You thought you were born quirkless till it manifested. Your father was Midnight's brother, and he hated everything about his sister. So when your quirk was also geared towards male attraction, he would verbally abuse you. Your mother did her best to shield you from the criticism, but when you attended high school, it became harder and harder to shut the words out.

"She's going to end up sleeping with the whole school June, how will that look in our family's name!?"

"Lower your voice, she'll hear you."

"If it were up to me, she would be shut in her room for the rest of her life! A hero? What a pathetic dream! She just wants to whore her way around!"

"With training, she won't!"

"Pissh, I give it two days before she's crawling in bed with one of her teachers!"

You felt your body curl inwards on itself, the sexual desire vanishing from your mind at remembering the harsh words from your dad. It was the quickest way to send your quirk retreating back into its cave.

A deep sigh rolls off your lips as you curled into a ball on your bed. "Two days he said...try one," you scolded yourself.

Aizawa...Presents Mic...two respected Pro heros almost fell to you. What would the principal say? The media? You could have ruined their lives with just the flick of your scarf. If Aizawa had not stepped in, you would have done exactly what your father chastised you for.

Tomorrow was going to be hell, and you weren't sure if you ever wanted to face them. The harsh stare Mr. Aizawa gave you when he caught you and Present Mic in that closet...would he still be at work tomorrow? Or because of your actions, he was now facing punishment from the administration.

Groaning, you turn over and bury your head into the pillow. Whatever happens, you just need to keep in control. You've gotten better over the years in your combat skills, but when you inhaled that pheromone, you felt as though you became another person.

Huffing, you decided that a walk would probably help clear your mind. You gathered your stuff and a hoodie and made your way out into the clear night.

The moon was bright in the sky and there were barely any clouds so the normally dark street was lit by the bright moon rays.

You didn't walk alone at night often, but after today's event, you needed the fresh air.

You had just reached the fifth block when you felt the hair on your neck stand straight up. You pause your steps, whipping around to see the cause of such uneasy feelings creeping down your body. It was quiet, and not a soul in sight, which made you even more nervous.