6 🍋

Indecent Seduction

Rewrite

Chapter 6

"(Y/N), where did you get that?"

Your heartbeat skipped as you realized he was looking directly at your neck. You completely forgot that your neck was littered with evidence of All Might's rondeau last night. Your hand immediately slaps over the hickey, your expression covered behind the mask.

"I-I burned myself," You spit the excuse out as if he would buy it.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes dangerously, he knew exactly what was on her precious neck. The bitter feeling of jealousy returned, running through his veins like a dose of venom driving to ruin his heart.

Through his thick throat, he spoke. "Ms. Kayama, I know the nature of your quirk can be hard to control, but PDA is not tolerated at school, " he bites out through his teeth.

With a flushed face, you shook your head and blurted, "It wasn't at school!" You wanted to slap yourself silly.

Aizawa lifts an eyebrow at you. "Did Mr.Yamada—"

"No, it wasn't him, I promise!" You defended immediately, and yet you felt like all you were doing was digging your own grave.

Aizawa felt slightly relieved but he still didn't like that you partook in any kind of sexual play with another man...the thought of his unnecessary jealousy put a bitter taste in his mouth.

Aizawa started to cough, realizing that he was being ridiculous. He wasn't your father, nor uncle, and you were of age, why should he care what or who you do on your personal time?

You gave him a concerned look before reaching forward to pat him on the back.

"Are you okay?" You ask as your hand makes contact with his shoulder.

As if a switch went off in the teacher's mind, Aizawa suddenly grabbed your wrist and brought you close to him, pressing into you as he pushed you into his desk.

The air was thick between the two of you, and Aizawa stared you down with intense glowing red eyes. He was erasing your quirk before it could manifest, as the position he had you would certainly spark it to action.

"What are you doing to me? Is it part of your quirk?"

"What do you mean?" You stammered, unsure of what he was talking about.

His eyes flashed dangerously, and his body pressed into you deeper. You didn't need an over-sexual quirk to feel pretty turned on right now. Aizawa was extremely attractive, and him having you on his desk right before class was about to start, would satisfy any schoolgirl's dream.

"These feelings I've been having ever since you showed me your quirk. Is it an after-effect?"

You blinked at him. "Feelings?" You questioned in confusion.

His eyes widened as if he realized what he had said. His eyes began to go back to normal and his hair flattened against his scalp. He still stood above you, his hand gripping your waist. How could he blame you, a student new to using your quirk, while he, the teacher, was foolishly and unprofessionally fawning over you? It wasn't your fault he couldn't keep his dirty thoughts to himself.

Staring into his dark eyes, you saw the familiar lust and desire swirl in his pupils. It was then that you realized what was happening. Before U.A, you've only used your quirk on another person, and that didn't end well and was part of the reason you had to move schools. The man who had cornered you...forced you to use your quirk...had grown a dangerous obsession with you. But Aizawa didn't make you feel unsafe like the other man had, nor did Present Mic or All Might.