18

Indecent Seduction
Chapter 18

"Answer it."

The words sent chills down your spine and you groaned in protest. But you had no choice but to oblige as he slid the phone to answer. You wanted to cry as Present Mic buried his face back into your heat, sending waves of pleasure to throb up your body.

"H-hello?"

"Hey, Y/N. How's it going?" Toshi's voice was so casual, and it made you fill with guilt as Hizashi's tongue flicked across your clit. You squirmed against Aizawa and the man pushed his face into the crook of your neck.

"Speak," he orders huskily against your ear.

"G-good," you groaned, your hips bucking up while your head fell backward.

There was a slight pause on the other line and for a split second you thought maybe you had been caught. Aizawa continued to tease your nipples while sucking your ear lobe, and it only made you struggle harder to hold in your moans.

"Is everything alright?" Toshi's voice echoed through the speaker, and you felt like crying while your body shook with pleasure. You hated that the thrill of getting caught was fueling the excitement of the desire you felt.

"Y-Yes!" You gasped out, feeling Hizashi's tongue in your core. He pumped two fingers into you, curling in just the right spot to make your toes wiggle and your knees clasp around his head.

"Are you sure? You sound ill," Toshi continued, and you wished more than anything you could hang up the phone and stop the torture of having to be quiet.

Once again, you found yourself battling with what was morally wrong, and what was right. Why did your heart ache yet your belly burned with desire? Why did you feel disgusting yet so aroused at the same time?

"Speak," Aizawa purred once more, his fingers rolling your nipples in encouragement.

"Uh, yeah I'm okay, I-I just need rest," You pushed out, barely holding on as Hizashi's fingers pumped faster.

"You seem out of breath," Toshi pointed out, and you wished more than anything to throw the phone across the room.

"I just got back from a run," you lied through your teeth, sounding a little more hostile than you wanted to be. But could you blame yourself? Hizashi's tongue swirled around your clit, making every fiber in your being scream with pleasure.

"Oh, okay. Do you want me to let you go?" You hated how hurt Toshi sounded, but as Aizawa's teeth grazed the skin between your neck and shoulder, you simply did not give a fuck.

"Yes!" You shrieked as Hizashi curled his fingers deep into you once more, his tongue swimming laps while your body nearly collapsed.

Toshi's tone switched into one of worry. "Y/N? Are you sure you are okay? Are you in trouble?"

Yes. You were in big trouble.

Aizawa kissed his way up your neck till he found your bare and exposed ear. "Lie," he grumbles and you want to groan in protest.

"I'm..I'm fine, really, I-I just have a stomach ache," You managed to whimper out, but you couldn't even convince yourself of the lie.

"Do you need medicine? I can bring it to you," Toshi insisted, and it caused Aziawa and Hizashi to share a look. Who was this man who was so concerned with their student?

Hizashi pulled away from your throbbing pussy to glare up at you. Aizawa shook his head, indicating for him to be quiet. With the relief of no longer being assaulted by Hizashi's tongue, you managed to take a breath enough to respond.