11 🍋

Indecent Seduction
Chapter 11

Sweat dropped from your forehead and onto the ground as you panted from the workout. You were currently hauling giant logs through the forest with your classmates as you were enduring survival training. It was up to you all to build a fire, secure the area, and make a fort.

Your quirk was not a power quirk, but that doesn't stop them from making you use your muscles. You were thankful, though; it was nice not to feel so useless.

Perched in a tree, Aizawa watched his students get to work. But there was one particular one he couldn't keep his eyes off of.

Watching the sweat fall down your arms as your gym jacket was tied around your waist, the way your breast bounced ever so slightly as you pulled the log with all your strength, Aizawa could barely contain himself.

You tried your best to ignore him, feeling his hard stare boring into you. Instead, you kept yourself focused on the task, dropping the log to the ground with a thunk!

"Great work Kayami," your class representative praises, checking over all the logs. "This will make great barriers!"

You nodded to him, wiping the sweat from under your mask. He watched you curiously but didn't say anything.

"What's next?" You asked him.

"Well, it's getting late, so we just need to pitch the tents and get the fire going," He states, looking down at a list.

Nodding, you headed to where the other females were huddling, fixing up the tents. Their gazes fluttered towards you as whispers began to spread between them. You immediately knew they were talking about you, probably gossiping about how you had a tent all to yourself. You did your best to ignore them, walking over to the bag that contained the tent you would be sleeping in.

Rolling the equipment out, you began getting to work before you heard a throat  being cleared. Looking up, you saw the pink and blue-haired class vice president pointing a finger at you. "Sorry, these spots have already been taken."

Scowling behind your mask, you look around at the other girls pitching their tents in the female area. "Where do I go then?" You remark, glaring up at her.

Her long digit points to an open clearing a few meters away from the rest of the group. "Over there looks nice, and hey, you get more privacy since you want to be all secretive with the mask and getting a tent all to yourself," she sneers, and the other girls giggle around her.

These girls wanted to be pro-heroes? You scoffed. High School will always be high school, and you had to remind yourself that these girls were younger and far more immature than you.

Sealing your mouth, you shrugged off their laughter and gathered your tent before paddling over to the secluded and open patch of dirt. You could still hear their giggles as you pitched your single tent, trying to ignore the bitter loneliness that tickled your nerves.

You struggled to get the curtain poles to connect, and you did your best not to get frustrated. The last thing you needed was for everyone to think you are incapable of pitching a single tent.

"Need help?" You heard a familiar voice ask you, and it was none other than that creep Juro staring down at you with a wide grin.

Looking down at the polls, you thought before seeing the others make their way to dinner. "Su--"

"Pitching a tent should not require that amount of time. If you can't do it on your own, then you will sleep under the stars," a stern voice interrupts you, and an explosion of goosebumps made their way up and down your skin.