12

Indecent Seduction
Chapter 12

"How's everything going in school?"

The seductive voice of your aunt asks you as you picked at your nails. Her question startled you out of your thoroughly, snapping your face up to hers with a bewildered expression.

That was such a heavy question, you thought as you tried to find the words.

The small summer camping trip had come to an end and the class of 1-A returned home yesterday. Since the rigorous training took a lot of out the student, Mr. Aizawa had graciously given the class three days off.

That was also three days of Aizawa not sneaking into your tent and screwing your brains out.

"School is...school," you finally replied after a few moments.

Midnight studied your face, unfazed by your beauty or quirk. "Have you made any friends?"

The question made your stomach twist in knots. Instead of answering, you simply shook your head.

"Well, I knew it may be hard for you. Since you're older than the others; I'm sure you'll make friends soon hun!"

You could only sigh. "I don't think anyone likes me there. The other girls were rude to me," You confess to her sadly.

Midnight frowns as she gazes at you. "Unfortunately for us, that's normal. To them, we pose a threat to the men they like, and therefore we become their enemy. Regardless if we're all on the same side."

You knew she was right, but it still bothered you.

"Is the personal training with Aizawa going well?"

You nearly spit out the drink you had been sipping. "T-training? Personal, eh, personal training?" You stuttered pathetically.

She scrunched her eyes at you. "Didn't he recommend personal training since your quirk is dangerous to the other students? Has he not done it?"

"Oh, he has," you muttered under your breath.

"So how's it going? Do you feel more confident in becoming a hero?" She continues to question.

You took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "Auntie, I'm not really sure. What use is my quirk if I can't even control how I feel?" I asked her seriously.

She frowns and looks at me intently. "What do you mean?"

You bit your lip while looking over at the black-haired woman. She took you into her home after your parents grew desperate, and her quirk was similar to yours, maybe she will understand.

"Whenever my quirk is used, I feel like I'm the villain. I lose control and suddenly I find myself too deep to come out. How can I use that on a battlefield, or for rescue?"

"That's what training is for," Midnight points out. "Quirks can evolve or 'level up', I should say. When my quirk first appeared, I knocked myself out. It took years before my body became immune to my gas. Eventually, you should be able to use your quirk to control the villain, turn on their leader, or pass out. Without feeling the after effects," she explains.

"What if I can't?" You countered, looking at her intently.

"Oh honey," she cooed, coming closer to place a hand on your face. "Being a hero
is more than just your quirk. It's also about your skill, intelligence, and willingness to
put yourself in front of danger to protect innocent people."

You took in her words and felt a new burst of motivation. "You know what, your right," you grinned widely before bringing her into a hug. "Thanks, Auntie!"