2

Indecent Seduction

Rewrite

Chapter Two

You twirled your fingers nervously as you waited outside your homeroom class. You leaned against the wall, taking deep breaths as you envisioned how this was going to turn out. Being alone with men was something you always tried to avoid; especially with what happened at your last school.

You knew your quirk was weird and not something appropriate. But you weren't going to let it rule your life and stop you from being something great. If Mr. Aizawa was as good as they say, then maybe you had a chance.

You hoped.

The door slides open unexpectedly, causing you to jump and turn your covered face towards the sleepy-eyed teacher.

"Are you just going to stand there or come in?" His voice drawls, making the goosebumps on your arms rise and your stomach twist in nervous knots.

You nod shortly before stumbling into the classroom, avoiding his piercing gaze. You took a seat at your desk, placing your hands gently in front of you as your bag slid down your arm and landed on the floor.

"I've gone over your file and I'm perfectly aware of what and how your quirk works. Frankly, I don't think it's appropriate to have you amongst hormonal teenagers. However, I'll let you explain to me exactly what your quirk is, and we'll go from there."

Your hand grew sweaty. "If you read my file, then why do I have to explain it?" You question with embarrassment. Did he really want you to say these embarrassing things?"

"Obviously your powers have some sort of combative side to it. Other than the...sexual side of things, how are you useful as a hero? Or am I just wasting my time?" He says bluntly.

You knew Eraserhead was a strict teacher, but did he have to be so forward?

Signing deeply, you squirmed in your seat at what you were about to tell him.

"When someone finds me attractive, they release a pheromone that only I can see. When I inhale it, it gives me control to influence that said person. For example, if I take off my scarf right now, you'll find me attractive and I could make you do anything I want, including surrendering to the police."

"Seems useful, but also....villainous," Mr. Aizawa narrows his eyes at you and you flinch at his words.

Villain. That name wasn't foreign to your ears, and you've been called it many times since your quirk manifested.

"I don't want to be a villain. My aunt Midnight is someone I look up to very much, and if she can become a hero despite her R-rated appearance, then why can't I?"

"Sending people to sleep and taking their free will are two different things," Aizawa points out smartly.

"I know...but I don't plan on using it just on everyone. The drawbacks alone make it hard for me to use it at all!" You blurt, and you wished you hadn't opened that door.

Aizawa grew silent, staring down at you with those criticizing...yet sexy eyes.

"Right...That's mainly why you were put under my responsibility. It seems when using your quirk, you become overcome with sexual desire yourself, and the only way to release you from that hold is to climax, is that correct?"

You could probably cook an egg on your face at how hot and flushed it was. "I-I guess i-if you put it t-that way," you stammered pathetically, wishing the desk you were sitting in would turn into a hole and swallow you up.