17 🍋

Indecent Seduction
Chapter 17

"Oh god, oh god," you panicked, trying to put your hero shoes on. Your hands were shaky from the anticipation of training. You only had two minutes left to get there, and the damn heel of your shoe was just impossible right now.

"Damn it!" You cursed as you looked at the clock hanging above the lockers.

Another thirty seconds passed before you finally got the last buckle latched, and you practically booked it out of the room. Racing down the hall, you ignored the strange stares you gained from the lingering students. You could give two shits what anyone was thinking right now, all you cared about was the torture Aizawa was going to give you if you were late.

Delta 1...2...3...4!

You skidded to a halt in front of the door, nearly throwing it open as you jumped into the room. You panted as you fell onto your knees, not daring to look at the clock.

The Delta training rooms were small personalized rooms for the hero students to practice after school. This was the first time you'd been in them, and you couldn't help but look around in amazement at all the different types of training materials hanging on the wall. However, what caught your eye was two teachers standing in the center of the room, their arms crossed as they stared down at you menacingly.

Aizawa's cold stare flickered down to the watch on his wrist. "You're one minute late," he declared and you felt like collapsing onto the floor.

"The locker room is nearly 5 minutes away alone! You set me up for failure," you nearly hissed, still out of breath from the Olympic sprint you had to endure.

Present Mic let out a snicker as he walked closer to you, his black boot landing in front of you. "A true hero can get dressed and be on the scene in half the time it takes a normal person," he boasted, and you had to refrain from making a remark. The voice hero extended his hand towards you and you cautiously took it.

Rising to your feet, you gave both men a raised eyebrow. "Let's just cut to the chase," you blurted, finding the boost of courage. "Are you two really wanting to train me because you believe I can be a hero, or are you trying to get into my pants?"

Hizashi nearly jumped back from your blunt statement, glancing toward Aizawa in astonishment. The blond man looked back towards you, pushing his glasses off his face and up to his hairline. "Y/N, we really do care about your hero training. I know things have been...weird between us, but we really do want to help you."

You felt your body grow defensive, your hands wrapping around your frame. "I know my aunt told you what happened to me at my last school," you stated solemnly. You had tried your best to suppress the memories of that incident, but it did need to be addressed.

"She did, and we're sorry that happened to you--" Present Mic started, but was cut off by Aizawa grabbing his arm. The voice hero shut his mouth, taking a step back as his friend approached you.

"I want to make this very clear to you Y/N, at any point you want this to end, you can say the words and it stops. We will not force you to do anything you are uncomfortable with," he says genuinely, his tone slightly softer.

You searched both their faces, and they seemed pretty sincere in the statement. It was true, each time you slept with them, they asked for permission. It was you that had wanted it just as much as they did, and you hated to admit just how much you really enjoyed their touches, kisses, and affection.

Before you could say anything, Aizawa reached forward and snagged your waist. You could already sense both of their arousals the moment you stepped into the room, and your body tingled as your quirk pushed forward to the surface. "Do you wish to continue?" His deep voice rumbled down your skin, causing you to nearly groan at how close he was.