Part 8

Hi,
I know it's been a long while since I wrote anything on any of my stories. My sincere apologies to you guys. I don't know if anyone is interested, but I m writing this chapter for whoever may want to read it.

My reason of not writing, was I was upset about the show. Then, once I realized it's just a show and moved on, COVID happened. Working at a hospital we weren't allowed to take off n worked extra hours. It had gotten so much, that when I was home I was trying to rest or spend it with my family. I wasn't really able to even rest because something would come up.

_______________________________
Sh: Your father was upset that day. I took it as his upset because he lost his child. So, I went to give him my condolences.

Flashback:
Sh: I m sorry for your loss
V: Thank You Shanhank, for comibn here
Sh: They were my friends, I know everyone thinks they did all that, but I know they were innocent
V: You do! Vikram said a bit shocked
Sh: I know them well to know someone's framing them
V: Your right someone is framing them
Sh: I knew it, I just need to know who and why
V: I know who they are
Sh: You do who are they and why haven't you got to the police
V: Listen Shashank, there's more to this that you know, said Vikram looking here and there to see that no one was looking at them.
Sh: What's going on and why do you look scared
V: Shashank, I need to tell you something
Sh: Yes, say it, what happened?
V: You see I have named my everything to Ishani, well 90%, with my other grandchildren getting 10%.
Sh: But, what does that have to do with anything
V: It has everything to do with it.
Sh: But, How
V: I know Kaira, she won't mind. She's happy with whatever she gets. Also, she loves Ishani like her own, but that's not the case about everyone.
Sh: What do you mean by that?
V: Shashank, my children aren't all good.
Sh: What do you mean?
V: My daughters they love each other and it's true love, but my (suddenly he heard a noise) look Shashank, I can't talk someone is coming, just know this my daughters are good people, think about it and you will understand who isn't good. I don't have that much time, but if you hear I m gone, I may not be. Someone is playing a big game. My daughters families were framed. Arya is gone being framed and Kaira she's lost her family even though they are here because she will never forgive her husband for taking her sister from her. She loves Arya the most. She will never be able to be the ideal wife to Raman again, but it's not his fault. Tell her that he was drugged.

Person: Bapuji

V: She's here I don't want to go with her
Sh: Who's here and what happened, I m getting confused?
V: I have to go, she will hurt me if she knows I told you this much, know not everything and everyone is what and who they seem to be.
With that Vikram walked off.

_______________________________
K: What this means his right
Sh: Who's right?
K: Raman, he said he knows he did bad by helping set that fire, but he doesn't know how he did it. He only wanted them to go to jail. He said he didn't even realize when he set the fire, and by the time he did they where outside and the building had caught on fire.
Sh: So, he doesn't know how he set it?
K: He always says he doesn't know how, but I never listen to him, because I can't forgive him.
Sh: You cannot?
K: I know, too you since I haven't spoken to Ishani is may seem like I didn't right, but I did. I always called my brother to check on her. I was the one who sent money to my brother to take care of her and send her to college. My brother told me, it was hard on them because their business wasn't doing well and he didn't know how to give Ishani what she wanted. The business was my fathers everything and I didn't want it to collapse, so I told him I would give him the money to rise her. Also, my married life. Yes, we stayed together, but that was for our children. I was the perfect wife in front of everyone, but when it was only us, I stayed to myself. In front of our children we behaved like a good married couple, until they grew-up and noticed it was a facade. The thing is when it was only me and him, I ignored him. I told him I will be his wife to everyone, but when it's just us his nothing, but a stranger. Our children realized and told us to stop acting, as they saw it made us miserable and to get a divorce. We didn't listen until a month ago when I applied for it.
Sh: Kaira this much has been happening and you never came out to say anything?
K: To whom, should I have said anything? Yes, I didn't do anything, but like to the world Ishani was criminal without doing anything, just for being my sister's daughter, I was the sister of a woman they claimed did all that. To the world, I was lucky that my husband even kept me as his wife.
Sh: I never looked at it that way. I am sorry that in my sadness of losing my friends and Ishani being pushed away by everyone, I never tried to see that you also lost someone important to you. I saw your husband as the person who took my friends and because of that I thought you supported him.
K: It's ok, you didn't know, nor did I try to come to anyone about it.
Sh: Still, I should have tried to understand.
K: You couldn't have known, but I want to say thanks to you.
Sh: Me, but why
K: I know that you care about Ishani a lot and that you helped her a lot. When, I couldn't be there for her, I m glad she had you
Sh: Thanks isn't necessary, she makes it easy, she's a great kid
K: I can imagine, she's probably just like her mother
Sh: Yes, she is
K: I and glad to hear that.

It got silent for a couple of seconds and then Kaira realized something.
K: You said someone came, who came
Sh: When?
K: When you told us about when you meet father, you said he was scared and then someone came and he said he didn't want to go with her. Who came?
Sh: Oh, that if was your sister in law Pihu.
K: What Bhabhi?
Sh: Yes, that's why it didn't make sense to me, who was the she? I mean Pihu took care of him so much. I remember when he was sick, your brother called and told me they had to take your father to another state to get treatment and because he couldn't go because of the business, that she went with him to care for him.
K: Yes, she was so caring for even Ishani, whenever I called she would say how she made Ishani's favorite food and Bhai would tell me how she feed Ishani with her own hands.
Sh: That's why I got confused, as to who that her was. I thought of it as his just sad and in that his saying all this.
K: But, I saw him those days and he didn't seem confused to me at all. Was he faking it in front of me, so I m not worried?
Sh: It could be. He maybe didn't want to worry you.
K: I guess so.

After a couple of seconds, someone who was listening to this said something to shock them.
S: He said his daughters love each and its true love, and stopped. He said his daughters are good. He told you to understand that and you will understand. He said not everything and anyone is who that seem to be.
Sh: Yea, so, What are you tried to say?
S: Think about all that and then think who came.
Sh: What are you saying?
S: You know what I am saying.
Sh: I don't know.
K: I don't either
S: He said his daughters about everything, there was no talk about his son. He said he knew Kaira loved Ishani to not care that she was getting more, but he said someone else won't feel that way.
K: What are you trying to say my brother did all this?
S: I am not saying that, I am telling you he did
Sh: What rubbish are you saying?
K: Yes, him and Bhabhi rised Ishani
S: Really, just think about it did he really?
Sh: Yes, he did
S: That's what you think.
K: What are you trying to say, say it clearly.
S: You guys know Ishani was being taken care of because they told you guys that, but you weren't there in person.
Sh: Whenever, I when she was fine.
S: She was, or did they make it look like that
Sh: What do you mean by that?

Sid was able to answer and someone who was listening to this came and said.
Person: Exactly what his saying is, that they made it look like they were taking care of her. Actually, it was a good plan. They seemed like the caring relatives.
Sh: You, what are you guys trying to say Juhi?
J: What we are trying to say is, when you went to visit, did you ever go without telling them that you are going?
Sh: Why would I not tell them? If I was going I had to make sure they were home.
J: That's exactly the point. They knew you were coming so they staged it.
Sh: What, but why would they do that?
K: Yes, why would they have to do that?
J: They did it for money. Like Sid said, your father mentioned his daughters, but never his son. Your father got scared and said he didn't want to go with her n your bhabhi came.
K: What would they get by doing this?
J: They get control of Ishani's money. They became the care takers.
K: Yes, but they business was struggling since news about my sister broke. So, this couldn't be about money.
J: You said it yourself, you paid for Ishani. However, I can bet that you never questioned him to ask him is it was true.
K: Why would I question my own brother?
J: Why wouldn't you? Your father even said not everything and anyone is what they seem.
K: It cannot be like this, my brother cannot lie to me about this
S: Or, can he?
K: What do you mean?
S: Whenever I spoke to Ishani she always said all she had was her mama and mami, but they didn't even care to wish her on her birthday. What care of people don't wish a person they care about in their birthday? Also, she never mentioned that her mama was struggling with money.

Suddenly a voice came:
Person: Who said he was struggling with money?

_______________________________
Here's the chapter. I will try to write more frequently. My other books I will update once I m done or near done with this, which will be completed soon.