Part 6

Ishani and Sid were together looking at patients. Sid made sure that he explained to Ishani everything he was doing with each patient. He knew that he loved her and was happy that she was close to him, but he also was a doctor and her senior. He needed to make sure that Ishani understood everything which part was easy as she knew a lot of it and he also had to give the patients all his attention because they deserved it.
SidIsha had seen five patients and Sid knew that Ishani should rest a little because Dr. Juhi has told him that Ishani has to have light duty and this would be straining for her.
S: Ishani you should rest, I will look at Mr. Khurana's case.
I: I am ok, let me take care of the patient.
S: Ishani you know you need to rest
I: I am a doctor and my job is to make patients feel good
S: Ishani you are doctor and it's you job towards your patients, however you are my junior and my patient. It's my responsibility as your doctor to ask you to rest as to much stress will be hard on you. I know you want your patients to be prioritized, but what good will you be for them if you get sick?
I: I am fine
S: Ishani to you it seems like that, however I can see in your face you need rest and it's for a while then you will see more patients.
I: I will get bored
As Ishani said that Juhi who listened to conversation of theirs came to her.
J: Ishani his right and if you put stress on yourself then you will be on the hospital bed, is that what you want?
I: I wanted to help
S: Ishani you can help me, we just need to make sure you rest.
J: Ishani come into my office and rest on the couch, that way I will make sure you get rest and if you get bored you can talk with me.
I: Ok she had said with a pout and puppy eyes
Sid and Juhi thought of it as the cutest thing, however they knew if they saw it more they will be on her spell and let her do whatever she wanted.
J: Ishani why are you looking at us like that, go to my office.
I: Ok
S: I have to say that she looked so cute like that
J: She really did
S: Hai acting to faint our children will be looking so cute.
J: What, Dr. Sid What are you saying?
S: I mean... I.... I you know the meaning then why ask?
J: Have you spoken to her about your feelings Juhi said laughing
S: I have to, however I have to do something to propose my love to her.
J: You do know that Ishani's a simple girl, she will be happy even if you told her like that.
S: I know, but she gave a lot in her childhood that I feel I need to give her something that she will remember.
J: Ok, your a good man and she went her way to her office.

_______________________________
I: I am bored can I help Dr. Sid
J: Ishani you got here only five minutes and your bored Juhi said laughing
I: I mean... yes
J: Ishani rest, you do know the meaning of that?
I: I know, but how?
Juhi sat on the couch
J: Lay your head on my lap
I: How can I do that?
J: What do you mean with how can you do that, I told you do it
Ishani got shocked
J: Ishani come on
I: Ok, she did what Juhi asked her
Juhi placed hand on Ishani's head and ran her fingers on it while signing a song
Ishani got emotional as it's been long since a person did this for her and it feel good.
J: Ishani are you crying
I: Me... I...
J: Are you in pain
Ishani sat up and hugged Juhi
I: It's been a while since a person did this with me and it felt good.
Juhi wipes her tears and gave her a hug
J: Ishani you deserve love Juhi said making her place head on her lap
Ishani was tried and with Juhi's help began to nap.
It had been an hour and Sid though he should wake her up to help with a patient and then she needed to eat and have her medicine. He went into Juhi's office and saw Juhi sitting on the couch with Ishani's head on her lap and smiled. Juhi saw him and said to him what he wanted.
S: You look as if your her mother
J: She makes you feel as if you want her to be happy and love her
S: That she is, can I wake her up to help me with a case then she needs to eat and have medicine.
J: Yes, I guess you should it felt good having Ishani's head on my lap
S: You looked cute like that I told you that you seem like her mother.
Juhi smiles and they woke Ishani up. She helped Sid with a case and then Sid took her to the cafeteria to eat something. Ishani said that she was alright because she wanted to see more patients, however Sid made her come and have food.
S: Ishani you need to eat healthy that is why I asked ma to make food.
I: Aunty made food Ishani said emotional
S: You know she liked you a lot
Ishani got a tear, which Sid wipes and gives her food.

_______________________________
They were eating when some medical students began talking.
Girl1: That's Dr. Ishani right?
G2: Yes
G1: She's the one in the news
Boy: Yes, her parents was framed that one right
G1: Everyone is talking about her we should click a picture people on campus will be jealous of us
B: Yes
G1 got up when Sid got up to get something and went at SidIsha's table
Hey you Dr. Ishani right who's parents were framed.
Ishani felt uncomfortable and began to breath a little hard.
G1: Everyone's talking about you, can we take a picture I mean sure your alright with it.
She began to click pictures which caused Ishani wanting to cry. Sid was at counter when he saw the girl. Seeing this made him upset and he ran to the girl and grabbed her phone.
S: What are you doing?
G1: What do you think your doing taking my phone
S: I took your phone because your taking pictures of Ishani
B: That's between them, why are you interfering?
S: This place is a hospital and look at her she's uncomfortable. You people are here to learn and do this? If you think your going to be a doctor like that, you have to think again, it's your job the make a person better, here your doing the opposite.
Sid erased Ishani's pictures from the phone at gave it to the girl warning her to keep away from Ishani. Rahil has seen the whole thing also came and took other girl and that boys phones because they were taking pictures and recording. He deleted all everything.
S: I am going to report you people to hospital and your school.
G1: What, pleas sir we apologize
S: You should have thought of it before doing what you did.
R: Sid we can report, however you take Ishani look at her
Sid looked at Ishani and saw that she was a little scared and breathing improperly.
S: Ishani he said taking her to Shashank's office because Juhi's was locked.

_______________________________

Juhi and Shashank were talking about a case when they saw Sid and Ishani.
J: What happened to her Juhi said running to Ishani giving her water and making her sit.
Sid give Ishani medicine and made her sleep.
Sh: What happened to Ishani?
Sid told everything to them and they got upset.
J: I am calling that school and getting those students punished.
Sh: Yes, do that he said going towards Ishani placing hand on Ishani head I think we have a bodyguard for Ishani.
S: A bodyguard, why
Sh: I was out and saw reports. Everyone wants to know Ishani. She's a story for them.
S: What, are they crazy? Ishani's recovering from a head injury. She needs to rest.
J: They only are after her to get what is needed for them.
Sh: I will call my friend and ask him to give us a bodyguard. Juhi are you alright with the bodyguard following Ishani to your house? If otherwise I will take her with me to my house, anyways Anjali said that she wanted Ishani to stay with us because we know her since a child.
J: I am ok with anyone following Ishani as long as they are good and can protect her, but from what I know she will get uncomfortable if a random person is following her and for what Anjali said you do know her since her childhood and have a right on her to care about her. That's why you guys can visit her whenever you want.
S: I have seen Ishani with Dr. Juhi and she's comfortable when she is around her and I agree with everything that happened if a random person's following her Ishani will be scared around them.
Sh: What do you want us to do?
R: May we come in?
Rahil was there with Neel.
Sh: Yes
R: I was thinking how about we all be her bodyguard?
Sh: What do you mean?
R: We make a team like we did when Ishani was in the hospital.
J: I think it's a good idea.
Sh: I need to know about how this works.
R: Ishani's working along with Sid, however if he needs to do something he will text a group we can make and whoever's free can go there and be with Ishani.
J: That's a good idea
Sh: What about when she's at home?
S: I can stay with Ishani and Dr. Juhi.
J: What
S: Let me help you
J: She will be ok with you I think it's good
Sh: Ok
Rahil made a group which labeled Ishani's Bodyguards, with Sid, Juhi, Rahil, Neel, Anjali (Shashank texted her to explain what happened and she came running and said to add her in the group), and Shashank.

_______________________________
I had to write this for the part where Kaira will try coming to Ishani to speak, the question is how Kaira will be able to say what she read if people are with Ishani.