Part 3

I really need to return to work, however these people are forcing me to stay here. Actually, I know my friends Asha, Aman, and Neil will let me go home and come to work. That, monster and junior monster along with Dr. Juhi are the ones who are keeping me here.

I: Can I go home and come to work? These walls are really boring. How do my patients stay in them?
S: You just had surgery and need your rest.
I: What do you think I have been doing for the week? It was a small surgery and you're keeping me on bed rest for what reason? Can you let me see patients here?
S: What do you think by that? Your surgery was really big. Do you realize I...
I: What?
S: Hmmm
I: Are you going to complete your question?
S: Yea, I wanted to say. That hmmm I. Do you realize we almost lost you?
I: That was almost, however I m here fine. See, I'm prefect. All fit and really good.
S: Really then walk from here to door.
I: Then, you will allow me to go home?
S: I will think about it.
Ishani got up, however she lost her balance and  almost fell within a couple of steps.
S: I thought someone is fine, asked Sid while holding Ishani from being on the floor.
I: My foot is sleeping, that is why.
S: Now you will say your foot did that. Really Ishani, at least get a better excuse. It's good for you to rest.
J: What do you think your doing?
Ishani and Sid looked to see Juhi and got scared of the face she was making.
I: Dr. Juhi, woo, I, we ...
J: Ishani your the patient, I am asking Dr. Sid.
S: Dr. Juhi I was just putting Ishani to bed.
J: Why is she out of bed?
S: We has a challenge...
J: A challenge, are you out of your mind? She, just had big surgery. Your a senior and know a lot more.
S: Dr. Juhi, IG was her, she was saying that she can walk to door and then I could discharge her.
J: Ishani, she looked at Ishu and said.
I: Dr. Juhi, has please I need to be home and working.
J: You need rest.
I: Please, said Ishani with a puppy face.
J & S: Awe
I: What?
J: Ishani you need to rest.
I: I m bored.
J: You have your friends who visit.
I: I know and I really thank you both and them, but please I want my life to be like it was.
J: Why, do you dislike us?
I: I like you guys, it's just I want my bed and house and to work.
J: You need rest, Juhi said wiping her face.
S: Listen to her.
J: Dr. Sid, did I ask you to speak?
S: I
J: I need to deal with you also.
S: What?
J: You're a senior doctor, then why did you challenge her?
S: I was just proving a point.
J: So, you risk her like that?
S: I m sorry.
J: You go home.
S: Why? I mean, what about Ishani? She needs me.
J: What did you just say.
S: I mean that.
J: I know the meaning, but you challenging a patient requires punishing.
S: I really apologize, just let me stay here.
Juhi laughed because everyone knows that Sid loves Ishani, however his confused. She was doing this for his reaction. It was really quite funny.
J: Ok, but if you do that again you will stay away from Ishani for a long time.
S: Ok, he was a little scared of Juhi especially now that she became a protective mother to Ishani and seems to know everything about her.

_______________________________
Her friends knew that Ishani was going to get annoyed because of the protective walls that were buildings around her.
As: What do you guys think is happening with Ishani and the walls?
Am: What else, Dr. Mom is scolding them, Sid more, also Siddhant is asking for apologize and to stay.
N: Then, guy loves her a lot, still everyone, asides from him sees that.

_______________________________
The next day Asha came as it was her turn with Ishani and Juhi and Sid told her about what she needs to do with Ishani.
As: I know, you both get working.
I: Asha your here, please let me see patients.
As: Those both will eat me if you do that.
I: Only a couple
As: Why are you showing me that face, you know I will do anything for you.
I: Will you let me do job then?
R: What did Dr. Juhi say to you?
I: You, I mean Dr. Rahil.
R: Ishani you need to rest.
I: Please, help me I m really bored
As: She is asking for only a couple of patients. We can bring them here and she can work. You know like Dr. Sid.
R: He is a senior doctor.
As: What does that matter? Your just saying that because your afraid of Dr. Sid. He will yell at you.
R: Why, I will be scared of him!
As: You're really scared, right Ishani Asha said winking at Ishani?
I: Yes, Dr. Rahil your scared.
R: I, you know, fine you can see patients.
Saying this he walked out and Ishani and Asha clapped their hands together.

I: You're very clever.
As: I know that. You can see patients, but you have to do that in bed and they will come.
I: Thank you Asha.

Ishani was able to see five patients before Sid caught her and yelled at Asha and Rahil.

_______________________________
This is the chapter guys.