Part 5

I own u guys this, because of the holidays n many family affairs I have been really busy.
_______________________________

Letter:
Dear Ishani and Kaira,
I would like to apologize for everything I have done with you Kaira and Ishani what happened with your parents there's a bigger story, which I am the cause of.
I need to say a little story to you both, it happened years ago, which Kaira has forgotten and in the years following I did my best for becoming the father u both deserved Kaira.
I need to say what happened:
When you were little I believed that girls were terrible which is the reason I choose to give my son everything and shame Arya and Kaira. I disliked you both (Kaira had tears knowing what this person thought about her sister and her) for me Ragbhir was everything. I did everything for him and made sure he got everything. When Arya or Kaira said my name I told you to ask your mother. Arya I feel more horrible because I would yell at her about even the smallest things she was hit by me a lot. (Kaira thought how can someone do this) I know your crying reading this Kaira, however you have to know what happened, I know afterwards it will be hard for you to forgive me but can you try. Anyways, one day a business partner came and he started to shout.
Person: What is this, why are you shouting?
Person2: What do you think you will steal 10 crore from our business and think everything is alright?
Person1: What are you saying Chawla why do you think I will steal from our company.
C: You wanted money for yourself.
P1: I made this company what it has become, it's my company, what I do you have no reason to ask why I did it.
C: This maybe your company, but project we are working on together and you took it from that project for your own company.
P1: Enough, I did no side thing.
C: You did it look at papers it's your signature.
P1: This, how is that possible?
C: Your game is up Vikram.
(The person is Vikram the father of Arya, Kaira, and Ragbhir)
I am calling the police and getting you attested.
He left saying this. What no one knew is that Arya and you ever playing outside and heard what Chawla said on the phone.
C: Hi, the work is done we can finish this Vikram and the money and his business is going to be all ours. Yes, I am coming. I have the money in my case and the papers they are fake, if Vikram was even smart he would have checked them it was some other papers and I made it look as it was paper for him to steal. The fool even said what I wanted him to say that it's his company and he can do whatever he wants. We can morph this and use it.
This was heard by you both and something happened. I heard a scream and came running to see Arya throw a rock at him and grabbing his bag. I got mad and ran there pulling her off and slapped her.
V: You how dare to behave like this?
Something happened Arya grabbed the bag from Chawla's arms and opened it. I saw all the money in that it was the amount he accused me of taking. She then pulled his other bag and took papers that he showed with my signature, it was of some other papers. I understood that Chawla was something playing a game with me. Arya then played trap of my confession in her trap recorder, which I thought I broke in my anger. I got from that Chawla was trying framing me. However, Chawla brought a gun out and shout.
C: I will end you right now.
Arya jumped in the way.
A: If you want you have to first get me.
I got shocked that a girl I treated horrible is protecting me, however that caused me to freeze in my stop.
I saw he was aiming his gun and going to shot, when a two year old Kaira came and threw a rock at him. It hit on the head and he dropped the gun. I took it and made him confess everything and called the police. Then, I saw Arya and you running away to where you both were playing, I saw Ragbhir hiding behind the plants. That caused me to realize that girls who I thought are weak can be strong and do anything for their family and a son I gave my everything to, he tried saving himself. I had shame coming to you both, however I did. When, I came Arya took your hand and said that you both are sorry for coming in front of me and being disrespectful to Chawla who is elder. Then she ran inside the house and you guys went into the room. I saw my parents and mother had tears in her eyes, father was a little shocked.
I set on the sofa and like a good wife your mother came and give me water. I saw that she had some Haldi in a bowl and understood that she was taking it for Arya who I had slapped. She walked away, however I stopped her.
V: I am sorry
Roma: It's ok, she is use to it
V: I am sorry for everything, I realize that any child girl or boy can be good for the family.
R: Hmm
I know she would just agree with everything I say because that's how I treated her.
V: I am sorry father, however you were really wrong, as you can see my daughters are the ones who saved me and my son he saved himself.
Mr. Lather: He looked away
Mrs. Lather: He will never say anything, but let me speak today. I told you 20 years ago that a girl or boy whatever it's good. That if we rise it good they can make us proud. However, you found out and told me that I had to abort my child because she was a girl.
V: Mother you were pregnant with another baby?
Mrs. L: Yes, a daughter who your father said to get done of.
V: Why she was your blood, I know I have been a horrible father with my daughters however I was ok for them being in the world.
Mrs. L: I would like to say to you that I never aborted my baby.
Everyone was got shocked.
Mr. L: What
Mrs. L: Yes, do you know that she was raised by my best friend and that her name is Maya Shaw.
I was really shocked because Maya Shaw is the most successful businesswoman and she made her business herself.
Mr. L: What
Mrs. L: You told me girls are good to serve there families and clean cook, but my daughter she made her parents and me proud. Your son he was given this business, however my daughter made her own. She takes care of her parents and in engaged to a good man. This girl is growing her business and also being a daughter who takes care of her family and even though she's has to still marry she insures that her fiancés family is cared for.
I was really shocked that I had a sister who because of my father was kept away from us.
V: You are the reason I m who I m. You told me that girls will never do anything. You see what a boy can do, I m living on money of business which got handed to me and my son who I gave all my things hide. You made her your wife and mother of mine abort my sister who she hid. You said to her to she will be no use to you, just look she built her own business and is more successful. The daughters I treated horrible are to ones that saved me and this house. I had enough and sat on the ground crying. I had made the mistake and listened to what my father told me and treated you both horrible thinking only boys can rise the name.
V: I am failures of treating my daughter the way I did, however your also for teaching me is as you are mother for keeping quiet and never speaking up. If you did those years ago he and I would have known that way to deal with girls. You also Roma should have kept screaming at me for how I treated our daughters. I know it's hard, but as a woman you all need to fight and show everyone what you can do.
I got up and wiped my tears.
V: I will make sure that all man in this family treat women respectfully and the girls know about being strong and fighting rights in this family. I have given my daughter's tears, however I will make sure that changes and I will give them all the love that is deserved.
I took haldi from your mothers hand and came into the room the find you both sleeping hugging each other. I saw the mark on Arya's face and I got some tears in my eyes, but I wiped them and sat on the bed running my fingers on both your cheeks and then put haldi on Arya's cheek. I begun to cry, however Arya woke up and wiped my tears and said that she was sorry if she did wrong and I took her in my arms telling her never to say that word to me again that I need to say it because I have wronged you both and your mother. I from then did my best for becoming the father you both deserved and in the years I saw my amazing daughter's become a great doctor and the other a lawyer. My father realized his mistake and before passing away he mended his relationship with you both, mother and even my sister. He only wanted to hear from her mouth father b4 he want and she gave him that as he did his best mending the relationship. I was happy for him even if he may have never deserved it she was a good lady and gave him what he wanted. That day I decided I needed to write my letter of who gets what. I decided that my first grandchild whatever she/he was is going to get 90% with the others dividing the other part. I kept it with myself and the lawyer. Arya told us that she was pregnant and I was happy somewhere I wanted the baby to be a girl because the ones in our family are very strong and I knew this baby if a girl will be also. Ishani you came and made us happy, my life became about you, then Jhanvi came and I was happier. It was your fifth birthday Ishani and I wanted to give you the gift of my everything, which your parents will handle until you are old enough however that day I saw red in someone's eyes and knew that something was going to happen... I think someone is coming if you get my letter there is more to story Kaira your husband is being framed and Ishani your parents where also.

_______________________________

Kaira has tears in her eyes, but she was also confused as to who this person was that scared her father. She has to find out, however she needed to speak with Ishani first. This she knew.
K: I will make sure I find the person who did this, but first Ishani.

_______________________________

Ishani was doing better with care from Juhi and Sid. They did fight a lot, but it made her a little happy. She was confused why even though Sid annoyed her she liked it.
J: Ishani your breakfast is on table, eat it.
I: Huh, o yea let me.
J: Ok, what are you thinking about
I: Me, what I m was here sitting and eating.
J: I can see how much eating your doing, tell me what is going on lately you have been in our world and smiling a lot.
I: Wha.What are you talking about.
J: Ishani we all can see it, you need to understand.
I: What are you talking about Dr. Juhi?
J: Hahaha, Ishani eat you have appointment to see if you can return to work.
I: Yea I m eating
J: Good
Ishani and Juhi eat and when to hospital where Ishani was cleared with light duty.
Rishabh tried saying that he will take Ishani as his partner, however Sid has other ideas.
S: Who told you that you can have Ishani?
R: I am a senior and what my knowledge to be shared by the juniors.
S: Oh, you want your knowledge or lips to be shared.
R: What are you taking about?
S: What did you do with Ria, Gia, and Hia?
R: I...
S: It's decided I will take Dr. Ishani for my team, right Dr. Rishabh or should I tell Ria, Gia, and Hia?
R: You
S: Oh, then Ria, Gia, Hia
R: Sid, I mean Dr. Sid (I will get you for this he told for only Sid to hear) will take Ishani.
S: Good Job Rishabh. Ishani we have a case I need to speak with you about. This way.
Sid and Ishani walked towards patient and Sid looked back smiling at Rishabh who gave Sid anger look.
_______________________________

I had to write the letter for the story as it's going to be important for Ishani. Will have more of Sid, helping Ishu solve this case. They will be working along with Kaira.