Charaters

Surbhi Chandna as Dr. Ishani Arora
The mean protagonist. Her parents were accused of a crime and paid with their lives, however it was proven they r innocent. She is an excellent doctor.

Namit Khanna as Dr. Siddhant Mathur
The mean protagonist. His a bit confused about his feelings. Great doctor n very protective of Ishani.

Gurdip Kohli as Dr. Juhi Singh
Her job is biggest passion. She is protective of Ishani and sees a little girl in her who needs her. To her she's afraid that Ishani will decide to leave Sanjivani when she finds out of who is responsible for her parents lives.

Mohnish Bahl as Dr. Shashank Gupta

Sayantani Ghosh as Dr. Anjali Gupta

Rashmi Singh as Dr. Asha Kanwar

Robin Sohi as Dr. Aman Gehlot

Jason Tham as Dr. Neil Lama Lau

Rahul Choudhry as Dr. Rishabh Vaidya

Ragbhir and Puhi Lather
The antagonists who are greedy. Will do all crimes to get anything. His the mama of Ishani, Jhanvi and Sankar and brother of Arya and Kaira and son of Vikram Lather.

Arya and Daksh Arora
They are Ishani's framed parents. It was they brother-in-law that had took Arora's lives, but that was because of mind games. Parents that loved their daughter.

Kaira and Raman Agarwal
They are Ishani's Masi/Masa. We're happy with each other until he took Arya and Daksh's lives. She blames him and is feeling guilt for abandoning her niece.

Jhanvi Agarwal
She is Ishani's best friend. All she wants is her best friend. They were close n she needs that.

Sankar Agarwal
His the cousin of Ishani. The brother to Jhanvi. Son of Kaira and Raman

Vikram Lather
The grandfather of Ishani, Jhanvi, and Sankar. Father of Arya, Kaira, and Ragbhir. His locked in the basement.