Part 4

It had been a week since the surgery and Ishani was allow to go home. Everyone knew that she was getting bored of the hospital and requested Dr. Juhi to let Ishani go him otherwise she will go mad.
J: I am a bit nervous of letting her do that as she will again start reading medical books n studying.
R: Well technically she does need to study her medical book to graduate and become a second year.
J: (Looking at Rahil like he got five heads) Who made you a doctor.
R: What kind of question is that, my parents worked hard to educate me and my siblings and I did the same to pass.
J: Who gave you the certification?
R: Y do u need to know my universities name?
J: I need to have it shut.
R: Why?
J: They let people like u graduate, who say people with major brain surgery can study. You do know that she had a big trauma. She needs to rest her brain n studying will cause the recovery to be slow.
R: I mmm.
J: You let it be, (looking at Ishani who along with Sid and Neil we're seeing the situation) I can allow you to go him, but it will be my home where I can make sure you are being taken care of.
I: I can take care of myself, y should I trouble u?
J: What are u saying trouble, it's my pleasure to have you.
I: Really (she was emotional)?
J: Come on Ishani we all really love u (wiping her face).

_______________________________

J: I would like to know y ur following me?
S: I...
J: I what, speak Dr. Sid
S: Can I help you with Ishani?
J: Y do u say that, do u think I m unable to care for her?
S: What, u r more then capable.
J: Then (she knew that Sid needed to see Ishani everyday and with Ishani being discharged it made him anxious)
S: I mean when ur working she needs a person.
J: I have taken care of that.
S: U... aaa... I mean.... ummm
J: What are you saying.
S: Who is the person?
J: I have asked nurse Tia
S: What Tia, she is always looking at herself in the mirror how is she going to help Ishani?
J: She has to only make sure Ishani rests and if she needs the restroom take her.
S: U know Ishani will fool her and study.
J: Come on, Ishani's a grown adult n knows better
S: R u sure ur saying that (smiled Sid)?
J: I...
S: It was you that said, Ishani will stay at ur house to insure she rest.
J: (Looks at Sid because she knows that she's caught) Ok, you can help, but Tia has to stay, who is going to help Ishani to the restroom if she needs?
S: I agree I am still to be in that kind of relationship with Ishani, in order for me to help Ishani to restroom, that is why a nurse is needs, but can we ask RN Philo? I mean Tia is annoying . She will make Ishani crazy.
J: What did u just say?
S: What, Tia will make Ishani crazy
J: I mean before that
S: That we should ask RN Philo
J: Dr. Sid u said another thing
S: What?
J: You said u r still to be in that kind of relationship with Dr. Ishani, can I know What type of relationship that is?
S: I.. wooo
J: I knew it, actually we all did (smiling)
S: You knew, I mean what?
J: You admitted that you would like to be in a relationship with Ishani.
S: I, when did I say that.
J: If you say that ok, I will just ask RN Philo for her to help u can stay here and work.
S: What, alright I will say it, I would like for Ishani and me to be in a relationship.

Everyone claps. Sid looks to see people standing watching them. His little shocked.

R: You finally said it (clapping his back)
S: I... Wooo
R: Really come on Dr. Siddhant, your blushing.
S: (Staring at him)
R: Everyone could see it, u just realized it.
S: You all knew
Everyone: Yes
S: I just...
Sh: We all know, but also being Ishani's uncle, if she cries because of you I will cut you into pieces and feed you to garbage.
S: What (his eyes grew, really everyone's did hearing Dr. Shashank)
Sh: What, y r u all looking at me? I meant it. She is like mine child n just like Anjali when she cries I do also (he stands by Anjali n hugs)
A: I would like to say thanks for being the best, also (looking at Sid) being her older sister if you make Ishani cry b4 dad I will do it.
S: Even b4 we get into a relationship u r scaring me, what if this was another man he would run.
Sh: Really, then who stopped u from doing that?
S: Ur lovely daughter.
Sh: What?
S: I love Ishani to much to run.
Everyone: Awe, just said you love her
S: I... Wooo
R: We all know
S: Thanks, can we all get working?
A: Yes, back to work everyone.

_______________________________

Kaira was looking at old pictures and things of her family.
K: I miss you Di (looking at picture of Arya and her)
R: I know that you miss them and I would like to apologize
K: Y, u took my sister now u apologize
R: I know it's late and what I did is unforgivable, however please believe me I still have no idea how I did that fire, I was angry know the occurrence and blamed them, but still it's confusing
K: You will say anything
R: I am requesting you, to forgive me I will make sure to be the best husband, father n uncle you guys need
K: Ishani needs her parents and I my sister can you give that?
R: (He knew his wife had the right for being angry was crying, but he walked out of the room)
K: Y does he do this?
She looked more into the box and found a letter. Whose put a letter in this case? The letter is opened and Kaira sees another envelope saying Dear. Ishani and Kaira.

_______________________________

I should have updated this story since a while, however did get busy.