Part 9

Person: Who said about them not having money?

Everyone looked up to see Ishani.
Sid: Ishani what are you doing here?
I: You guys took forever, that I had to come here. However, I want to know why you guys are saying mama had no money and why are you here after so many years?
K: Ishani I needed to talk with you.
I: Oh, you needed to talk with me? Where were you all those years ago?
K: I....
I: You what? You were living your life, with your family. You didn't care until now, when you all realized my parents never did those hideous crimes your husband and his friends punished them for.
K: Ishani, I....
I: I do not want to hear anything from you people. When I needed you, you turned your backs on me. You told your children to never talk with me. Even if, my parents did it, what was my fault. You left me alone, now I do not need you.
Kiara had tears in her eyes. She wanted to tell Ishani, that she did care. That she never stopped caring. That she sent money to make sure she was cared for. That she hasn't spoken to her husband in a proper tone since everything happened, but Ishani wasn't letting her talk and more she wanted nothing to do with her. However, others were listening to this and looking at Kiara, they knew they had to speak up.

Sh: Your right Ishani. You were wronged. Kiara's husband and those other men took your parents from you. You were leave alone. No one should have behaved that way with you, but you do not know the whole truth and before you say anything, tell me talk.

Shashank told Ishani everything Kiara told them. Ishani didn't want to believe him, but seeing the letter and knowing it was her grandfather's writing, she was confused. She was more confused because Kiara was saying she had sent money for her, that mama's business was affected by what happened with her parents. However, that wasn't the case.

I: I do not know what to think, but I can say that I cannot accept you right away. I am not saying I will not accept you, but it's hard. Also, why are you guys saying mama's business was affected. Shashank uncle even you know that they never struggled.

Sh: I know, but Ishani, I came only for a few hours. I do not know what their business was going through.

I: I do know. I lived with them and I can tell you guys their business has never done better. They never struggled. That's why I am more confused. How, can I believe what I am being told now, when I have seen everything?

Sid: I have to say something. Ishani you always say that you lived with them, but they never wished you on your birthday. They also told you to never talk about your parents and who they were. Ok, they did not want to ruin your career, but if they cared they would have wished you right?

I: I do not know, but they raised me.

S: They did Ishani and that's why you want to believe them. Tell us something, did they ever show you affection?

I: What does affection have to do with this?
S: Ishani tell us, did they show you affection?
I: No, but it could be because that's how they loved, not everyone shows affection.
S: Your right not everyone shows affection, but how about with each other?
I: I mean they seem happy with each other and you can see the love they had for each other.
S: You can see they love each other, meaning they have affection, but not with you? Don't you think there's something behind that?
I: I am confused Sid.
S: I think let's clear it.
I: How?

Looking at Kiara he told her to call mama and ask him how Ishani was doing and if he needed any money for her. They were confused by this, but Kiara did so. When she did it shocked everyone especially Ishani. She always thought her mama and Mami took care of her, but she now knew it was her Masi who sent money for her.

I: Why, did they take your money, when they had their own?
K: I thought they had nothing, but even if they did, it wouldn't have stopped me from spending you money.
I: I am sorry, I was so upset at you and thought you left me like everyone that I told you I wanted nothing to do with you.
K: It's alright you did nothing wrong, I was never present in your life the way I should have. I understand why you said that. However, I m also confused why they asked me for money when they had money.
S: I think we need to go there and surprise them.

Everyone was confused, that was until Sid told them people make mistakes when they think someone's onto them and to go along with his plan.

____________________________
It was decided that Shashank, Sid and Kiara would go. Ishani protested and made them take her, because she was going Juhi said she would also go. Anjali said she would stay at the hospital and keep it under control, so no one knew something was happening.

When they got there, they saw a boy going towards their house which pleased Sid. Talking to him Sid took the food from him and pretended to become the food boy. He delivered the food that they ordered to them. Taking the food, Sid was about to leave, but he pretended to be lightheaded and asked if he could get some water as he was lightheaded. Pihu made a face, but not wanting the food delivery boy to fall and faint she agreed. Sid took the moment to put a devise inside their house. (He took it from Vardhan's stuff, which was put into the hospital basement).

____________________________
Sid had Kiara call her brother and tell him, the truth. He wanted her to saying she had spoken to Ishani and found out they had money and hang up. She did that and then Sid took her phone and shut it down.

As Sid said when you feel someone's onto you, you make a mistake. That's what mama and Mami did. They panicked and in panicking mama in anger said everything they did and how their plan is blasting on their faces. He and Mami argued and in the shouting, they said how they wanted the money and how his father was unfair to him. They said how he was the son and deserved to get all the money and not Ishani. How they along with Vardhan planned to take all the money. They said how, they did all the crimes and framed Ishani's parents and how they drugged Kiara's husband to make him lose his mind and set the fire. How they told everyone their father passed and actually had his father locked in the basement of their Goa beach house.

This was all seen by everyone on Sid's phone. Ishani and Kaira couldn't believe these people could do something like this to there own family. They agreed they they would have given them the money, had they asked.

The police were called and mama and Mami were arrested. At the Goa house Ishani's grandfather was found and brought to Sanjivani to get treatment. On seeing Ishani and Kaira, he broke down and apologized to them. They said he had nothing to apologize.

Then, Kaira's family came and apologized to Vikram and Ishani for everything they did. They forgave them as the kids were little to understand and did what their parents told them. As for Raman, it was harder, but they said they knew he did it because he was drugged, however afterwards he didn't have to abandoned her.

____________________________
It had been four years and Ishani went from resident to doctor. Anjali was the CEO and Shashank had retired. Juhi was still working and had mentored many residents. Ishani and Sid had become some to the most top doctors. It had been decided they would marry after Ishani was done with residency, which is what they did. Giving her away Kiara and Raman along with Juhi and Shashank (both as mentors and people who loved her deserves this) did her Kanyadaan. Shashank and Raman warned Sid to never hurt their daughter. Raman has been forgiven and had done everything for Ishani as a father would.

____________________________
Guys I had to finish this; apologizes for the rushing and not updating.