Part 7

As planned everyone worked together and made sure Ishani was around someone always.
Sid and Ishani were doing rounds in the ER.
S: What do you think Ishani?
I: I think by looking at his X-ray that he got a hairline fracture.
S: Yes, I see the same. Arnav u need to rest your arm n keep ice on it. I will give you a prescription have it only if u feel pain.

Upon discharging Arnav they looked at a couple of more patients: a woman that come with stomach issues was admitted to hospital, a child that put a bean up it's nose, a broken arm, someone with broken ribs, and a pregnant woman.

S: Ishani look it's already getting late you need to have dinner.
I: Ok, lets go to cafeteria.

They go to cafeteria where Sid ordered a vadapav for himself and gave Ishani food that Juhi has brought for her.
Ishani looked at Sid with a pout, which Sid found cute and he pinched her.
I: Y did u pinch me said Ishani frowning n pouting
S: Your so cute baby when u do that.
I: I m a big girl
S: Yes u r, however u will always b my baby.
I: Wat she was a little shocked by the words that came from Sid's mouth.
Sid got a bit nervous, however was happy that he said it because he knew that Ishani should know his feelings and has a hunch that she likes him also.
S: Ishani (placing hand on his) mmm, there is a thing I need to say however I am thinking of how to say.
I: What is it just say
S: Ishani when u got injured and u were in the hospital bed I was afraid that something would happen to u. I wanted to cry because you were hurt, however I felt pain I thought you would live me. It was then I knew y, it's because I loved u.
Ishani got shocked.
S: I know this information is to much and I wanted to do a proposal to ask u to b my girlfriend, however look at me I told u like that what should I do, I apologize, I should have said it differently, I wanted to however...
Ishani put a hand on his mouth.
I: U talk a lot
S: What can I do I m with my love
I: I... aaa... mmm...
S: I know I should have asked u another way that's y u...
I: I love you Dr. Sid
S: R having a... what did u say
I: I love you Dr. Sid
Sid was so happy when hearing these words that he jumped from his chair and pulled Ishani for a hug.
S: I love you so much
He kissed her forehead, then stared at her eyes looking for permission he brought his lips closer to her
RN: U are here
Sid jumped and with annoyed face looked at nurse
S: You has to come at moment like this, he said which only Ishani could hear
I: Hey b nice
S: What nice she came a disturbed us
RN: What are you guys talking about
S: Who to kick u
RN: What
Ishani put hand on his shoulder.
S: What do you need
RN: There is a woman at desk who's asking for you, Nurse Philo told me to inform u.
Sid got it when the nurse said Philo's name that someone was looking for Ishani.
S: Ok, I m coming ok
Sid texted in their grp and Anjali was there.
S: Ishani you way I will come in a few minutes.
I: Ok Dr. Sid
S: Year call me something else
I: What should I call you
S: you should call me...
Anjali came asking if she could join.
S: It's good you came, u give Ishani company I have to go somewhere.
A: Ok, r u fine with it, Anjali said to Ishani.
I: Yes

_______________________________
At the front desk Kaira was there.
K: I need to speak with Ishani, about letter.
Sid came to desk n asked who needed him.
Woman at desk: I asked nurse Philo to call Dr. Ishani the woman is asking for her
S: I m here for that person, where is she
W: She asked for Dr. Ishani
S: Ok and I m here n if again a person comes asking for Ishani u will call me understand.
W: How when they ask for
S: I am telling you to do it, so do understand tell me where the woman is
W: She is there pointing to Kaira

S: How may I help you?
Kaira looked around.
S: I m talking with u.
K: I asked for Ishani
S: I asked how may I help you
K: I need to speak with Ishani
S: I know you do, my question is do you have any shame?
K: What
S: Who seems you, which news are you from?
K: I think you have mistaken, I m...
S: I know u want news that y u r here
K: I
S: U people should have shame at least look at where u r and the person u wanted to hound with questions that girl is recovering from an injury. You people are desperate that you'd try anything. Looking at u she could b ur daughter or niece, how you like it when someone questions them.
Person: You what are you doing here?
K: I...
S: Good ur here, this woman got into hospital to question Ishani.
P: I doubt she's here to question Ishani
S: What do you mean?
Person: Meet Ishani's masi Dr. Sid
S: Ishani's Masi,
K: Yes, Ishani's masi
S: Oh, that means your here because of how you people treated Ishani right. I told ur family and friends to leave Ishani alone. You think I will agree to let u see her, then forgot it.
K: I need to see Ishani
Person : Really Kaira where did u wanting to see her go when Ishani was a little girl who needed her loved ones?
K: I know that I should have been there for her Dr. Shashank, however my husband refused me and told me if that happened and I saw her then he would take my children and leave me.
Sh: Making u leave a child behind who needed someone?
K: I know I choose my children, however I remembered Ishani everyday, I would send my children to school and b the ideal wife but my sister and her family were always in my head, I called bhai everyday to know how Ishani was, I know I failed her but I have and will always love her
S: Good speech how long did u take for coming up with it?
K: You can say anything you want, however I know truth and that is real
Sh: Kaira u need to go
K: I will however I m done letting others choose for me, that's why after speaking to Ishani and telling her something I will go if she tells me because only she will choose what relation she wants and I will do what she tells me.
S: I refuse
K: I will sit here until I meet her
S: Ok, then sit however you will never see her
K: Uhave known u for a while, look at my eyes and u will know.
Sh: Ok, Kaira u can see Ishani
S: What are you saying, this is all their acting
Sh: I can see it she does care and something important has to b told by her.
S: U r thinking as a friend.
Sh: I m thinking as Ishani's uncle and I know Kaira will never hurt Ishu.
S: She alright did
Sh: Yes, however I know the relationship she had with Ishani n that's y I know something happened n it's big enough for her to come here.
K: I know u r want me to go however for Ishani will allow me to see her, that's y I will show u this letter and you will know why I need to inform her.

Shashank n Sid read the letter and each of them had tears.
K: I wanted to have Ishani read this letter. My sister n I had a rocky n odd relationship with our father in the beginning, however everything changed after that day, I know there is more to it, dad tried saying, however someone did something.
Sh: What should we do, I think something is there, I remember seeing your father that day and he told me something
S: What did he say?

_______________________________
I will have more of Ishani wanted Kaira's relationship with Sid to form because it's going to b important, also I apologize the holidays came along with my birthday n got busy also had obligations.