36

Author's P.O.V

     After the trainees arranged and got ready for the elimination they all went to the lobby and waited there. The trainees sat down there nervously. Yet they managed to gather their hope and courage to stay in I-land.

     Later on the alarm sounds was heard in I-land. "The 3rd survivor announcement of Part 2 will now begin" The voice said. The I-landers then nervously went to the gate. After the gate revolved the I-landers were now face to face with the producers.

     "We will now start Part 2's 3rd survivor announcement, where one chosen by the producers will be eliminated" Goongmin said. "First, this is the current ranking of the I-landers" Goongmin added as the rankings of the I-landers flashed on the screen.

     Then the announcement of the 1st rank I-landers started. "The first male I-lander who will advance to the final test with the score of 92 points is... K" Goongmin said as the I-landers congratulated him.

     He then gave his thank you speech and made his way to I-land. "The first female I-lander who will advance to the final test with 91 points is... Yuna" Goongmin said. The I-landers then congratulated her and she gave her thank you speech.

     Then she was sent to I-land and was congratulated by K. "The second male I-lander that will join I-land's finale with 87 points is... Niki" Goongmin said. The I-landers then congratulated Niki who was in shock.

     He then gave his thank you speech and made his way to I-land where Yuna and K congratulated him. "The second female I-lander who'll join I-land's finale with 89 points is... Chengxiao" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then congratulated her and she gave her thank you speech. Then went to I-land and was welcomed by K, Niki, and Yuna. "The third male I-lander who will join the final test with 86 points is... Sunoo" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers congratulated Sunoo and he gave his thank you speech. The he was sent to I-land where the I-landers congratulated him as well. "The third female I-lander who will join the final test with 87 points is... Xinyi" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers congratulated her and she went to the middle and gave her thank you speech. Then she went to I-land and was congratulated by the other I-landers. "The fourth male I-lander who will join the final test with 83 points is... Heeseung" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech. Then he made his was to I-land and was congratulated by her co-I-landers. "The fourth female I-lander who will join the final test with 82 points is... Kyulkyung" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers congratulated her. She then gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land where the I-landers congratulated her. "The fifth male I-lander who will join the final test with 81 points is... Sunghoon" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers congratulated him and gave his thank you speech. Then he went to I-land and was congratulated by the other I-landers. "The fifth female I-lander who will join the final test with 81 points is... Rena" Goongmin said as the I-landers congratulated her.

     Then she gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land where the I-landers congratulated her. "The sixth male I-lander who will join the final test with 79 points is... Jay" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech. The he went to I-land where the I-landers congratulated him. "The sixth female I-lander who will join the final test with 78 points is... Yeji" Goongmin said.

     The I-lander congratulated her and gave her thank you speech. Then she made her way to I-land and the I-landers congratulated her. "The seventh male I-lander who will join the final test with 78 points is... Jake" Goongmin said as the I-landers congratulated him.

     He then gave his thank you speech and was sent to I-land where his co-I-landers congratulated him. "The seventh female I-lander who will join the final test with 78 points is... Chaeyeon" Goongmin said and the I-landers congratulated her.

     Chaeyeon then gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land where her co-I-landers congratulated her. "The eighth male I-lander who will join the final test with 77 points is... Daniel" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech. Then he made his way to I-land and was congratulated by the other I-landers as well. "The eighth female I-lander who will join the final test with 76 points is... Chaerin" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then congratulated her and she gave her thank you speech. Then she made her way to I-land where her co-I-landers congratulated her. Now, the four trainees were left on the stage area.

      Later on the last survivor was revealed. "The last male I-lander who will join the other I-landers with 76 points is... Jungwon" Goongmin said. Hanbin then hugged Jungwon. Jungwon then gave his thank you speech and was sent to I-land.

     The I-landers comforted and congratulated Jungwon who was in tears just like them. "The last female I-lander who will join the other I-landers in the final test with 75 points is... Yeojin" Goongmin said as Yeojin looked at Eunjo in shock.

     Yeojin then hugged Eunjo and gave her thank you speech. Then she was sent to I-land and was comforted and congratulated by the I-landers. The I-landers who were watching the whole time were in tears.

     Hanbin and Eunjo then gave their thank you and goodbye speech. The producers then gave them some words and congratulated them for being able to stay in I-land until now. The two then waved goodbye and left the stage area.

      They were directed to the entrance of I-land. The door opened as the other I-landers rushed to them and hugged them. They then cheer4ed the two up and comforted them. Soon it was time to bid their goodbyes.

     The I-landers then bid their last goodbyes and went back to I-land still in tears. The I-landers sat on their seats comforting each other. Sobs, sighs, and the I-landers comforting each other was heard in I-land.

-TO BE CONTINUED-