꧁Don't Blame the Dog: Chapter 2꧂

It's so interesting to find points of personality where M/n and Y/n are alike, and they may seem almost like the same person now, but in the next couple of chapters you'll definitely see a difference 🤺

Also we have a new abbreviation. It is R/n, which stands for random name.

Also when I say silvery hair, I don't mean like grey hair, I mean like Manon Blackbeak or Alina Starkov hair :)

Hope you enjoy

3rd person POV:

Cold stone is what hit M/n first. Cold stone followed by four heavy bodies.

"Get your arses off of me," M/n snapped out, trying to crawl out from the pile of people.

Soon enough, she figured no one really understood her considering how everyone was talking at once.

"We don't even know what year we're in thanks to you, Evans—"

"Lilyflower, I do find this position enjoyable, but do you think you could move off of me—"

"Potter, don't you even dare—"

"We're squishing M/n—"

The conversation stopped almost at once, and Lily, who was lucky enough to be on top of the pile of sixth years, quickly hopped off of James and started frantically pacing around. Every so often she'd stop to glare at James or Sirius, but then she'd go back to pacing.

The corridor they were in looked the same, but Lily couldn't be too sure since it was much darker than it had been before the potion worked — if it had even worked like it was supposed to.

We can go to Dumbledore, Lily repeated in her head as a way to try and calm down.

M/n, finally being able to get from underneath the other three boys, instantly sprung to action and grabbed Lily's arm.

"Lily, don't worry, Dumbledore will help," M/n tried to help, but Lily's frizzled expression only doubled as she took in the group once more.

James was grinning goofily at Lily, while Remus and Sirius look through their pockets for something.

"Are you sure you don't have it, Moony?" Sirius inquired Lupin, digging through all the pockets of his robes.

"You said that you would carry it, maybe James has it..."

But at last, Sirius sighed a relieved breath as he pulled out a blank piece of parchment.

"And how is that supposed to help?" Lily questioned, glaring at Sirius with fury in her eyes.

Sirius passed the parchment to James, who looked at the two girls as if he was about to tell a huge secret.

"Well, girls, we're all right in some way," he started. "We do need to see Dumbledore, but this parchment" — James waved the parchment in the air— "will help find our way around the school—"

"We are know our way around the school, Dingbat," M/n stated.

"But do you know where everyone is that every single moment—"

But it seemed Lily had enough, seeing as she held a single hand up in the air to stop the Potter boy from speaking anymore. She smooth over her robes once before angrily grabbing for M/n's arm. The two began sprinting down the corridor, searching for Dumbledore's office.

"Lily! M/n!" The boys now whispered-shouted, and all three of them looked from one another before rushing towards the girls.

Lily and M/n raced down the corridor, and only stopped at the end of it where it spilt into four ways.