Chapter 15

You could hear Fred and George laughing hysterically. Hermione made a face as you opened the door and looked out to see the two doubled over on the floor, crying laughing. The second they saw you, though, the laughing became so much louder. They were practically shrieking at the sight of your blue skin.

Hermione followed you into the hall. "After we are no longer blue, I'm telling your mother." She said sternly. Hermione always had a way with the twins. She knew exactly what to do to make them listen. Well, most of the time.

The twins slowly got up, still laughing their heads off.

"Go ahead." George said as the two began to stumble down the hall, amused beyond belief. You rolled your eyes.

"We should shower." Hermione sighed. "You can go first, I want to talk to Mrs. Weasley."

"Ok. I'll go clean up and then I'll back you up." You responded. Hermione nodded as she began to walk away. You returned to your room, opening your bright blue to find a towel. At least everything inside wasn't blue.

You grabbed your towel and closed your suitcase. Then you walked from your room to the bathroom. You turned on the lights and admired the cozy place. It was wooden, like the rest of the house. The shower had a nice curtain that said "Family" in fancy letters. You walked over to the shower and started it. Then you undressed and hopped in.

The water was nice and warm. You began to wash all of the blue color from your skin and hair. It took you a good 10 minutes. Then, since you were already in the shower, you washed your hair and soaped your body. After you had finished your shower and were clean, you got out and dried yourself off. Then you wrapped the towel around you and opened the door to hear yelling. You walked to your room and could see three figures in the doorway.

"I TOLD YOU BOTH TO STOP USING THEM!" Mrs. Weasley yelled. Hermione came over to you.

"Apparently they've done this before." She whispered. You smiled.

"I'm not surprised."

"But mum-" Fred began.

"DO NOT 'BUT MUM' ME. YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS ROOM UNTIL IT'S SPOTLESS."

Fred and George scowled.

"AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes, mum." Both boys said. Mrs. Weasley looked at the two before walking off in a huff. The two kept the scowl on their faces just long enough until Mrs. Weasley was out of earshot, then burst out laughing. You and Hermione looked at each other, confused. You walked over to the twins.

"Why are you laughing?" Hermione asked.

George stopped laughing long enough to answer. "You think we made those colored balls without making a way to clean it?"

You and Hermione thought about it.

Fred pulled out a white ball that looked just as the blue one had. He threw it into your room and shut the door. A quiet bang was heard and the twins waited a moment before opening the door. It revealed a clean room, all of the colors was off the walls. In fact, all of the blue color was removed from everywhere- except your suitcase, which was still bright blue. The twins scratched their heads.

"Huh." George said.

"We didn't include that material." Fred said.

"Hey, Y/n, can we take your suitcase for a little while? We need a bit of the material."

"What? Why?"

"It takes too long to explain. You can take all your stuff out, though." Fred said. You shrugged and walked over to it.

"I've got to put all my stuff away, first. Shut the door please." Hermione came in and shut the door so you could unpack your suitcase.

She walked over and sat on her bed as you unzipped your suitcase.

"They've been experimenting with 'new pranks' over the summer." Hermione said. You looked up at her.

"Not surprised." You began to put clothes in your drawers. Hermione watched you, telling you about all the pranks they have pulled so far.

"Last week they made a bunch of fake spiders that fell from the ceiling every time someone walked through a doorway. We didn't realize they were fake for a couple hours. Also, when I first got here, they gave Ron a potion in his orange juice."

"What did the potion do?" You asked absentmindedly, continuing to unpack.

Hermione chuckled. "It made him turn bright green and he started doing the tango."

You burst out laughing. "Are you sure he didn't do that just because?"

Hermione laughed. "...No."

You smiled as you continued unpacking. Hermione was still blue.

"Why don't you go shower?" You asked.

"Oh dear. I forgot I was blue." She said. You laughed.

"Well, you are. You're bright blue. Go shower." So Hermione went off into the hallway as you finished emptying your suitcase. After drying yourself off and dressing yourself, you brought it to Fred and George. They thanked you and you walked back to your room. You knew it was late at night, you had left the Malfoy's at nine.

I'll catch up on some sleep, You thought. So you crawled into the warm bed. It had a nice home like feeling. One your bed at the Malfoy manor lacked.

***

You woke up the next morning to the sounds of birds chirping. Sunshine flew through the blinds leaving a patterns on the floor. You sat up and grinned at Hermione's sleeping figure.

You quietly made your way over to the dresser to grab your toothbrush. Before you could,
though, you noticed something. A ring was on Hermione's dresser, and you knew it wasn't hers. Because you knew it was Ronald Weasley's.