Chapter 19

You walked inside, struggling to keep up with the group. Your mind was running. Ginny was mad at you! You didn't have long to dwell on it, though. The second you guys reached the inside of the house, Mrs. Weasley was frantic.

"I forgot!" She shrieked as she ran past you.

"Forgot what?" George asked. Mrs. Weasley stopped and noticed you for the first time.

"Oh my goodness, children. I need you all to go to your rooms right now and pack."

"Why?"

"Because I forgot about the Quidditch World Cup." Mrs. Weasley breathed before Mr. Weasley distracted her by asking which tie he should pack.

"Want to pack with me?" Hermione asked as she appeared on the stairs. You began to walk beside her towards your room.

"How can I avoid it? We sleep in the same room." You said.

Hermione laughed as she passed Fred, George, and Ginny's landing. You made a mental note to tell Hermione about what happened with Ginny.

Finally, after a moment, you made it to your room. Hermione let you in first and you sat on your bed, exhaling. Hermione pulled her suitcase from below her bed and you went to do the same. When you couldn't find your suitcase, you turned to ask Hermione where yours went.

"Fred and George took it to... um... test the material?"

You facepalmed. I just hope they haven't destroyed it. You thought. But knowing the boys, they probably did.

"I'll go get it." You said. Hermione nodded and began to pack as you made your way to Fred and George's room. The stairs creaked as you began to walk down. You got to their landing and made your way over to their room. You stopped at their door, surprised by the silence. These boys were never quiet.

You knocked. When no sound came you just opened the door, hoping to sneak in and just grab your suitcase. But a wave of loud speaking crashed over you the second the door opened.

"How did you do that?" You asked, stunned, as the twins stopped talking.

"Do what?"

"It was silent outside the room!"

"Oh. It's a spell we learned from a book. It's cool isn't it?"

"Awesome. You guys have to teach me it." You grinned. "But that's not what I'm here for. I need my suitcase."

The twins cringed and looked at each other.

"...what?" You asked, dreading the answer. George slowly got up and walked over to their closet. Then he pulled out a mangled pile of blue fabric. You felt your jaw drop as you looked up at them.

"You... you..."

"We didn't mean to! It fell apart almost the second we touched it!" Fred said.

"You two are such idiots." You said, peeved. You found this very annoying but yet so very amusing. "I'm just amazed you even managed to do that." The twins looked at each other and suddenly you burst out laughing. The look of fear on their faces combined with the mangled suitcase was picture worthy. You grabbed a camera from Fred's dresser and took a picture, still laughing. The twins still looked terrified. You let the picture develop and took it, walking out of their room still in a fit of giggles. Either they drugged you or you were losing your mind.

Hermione looked surprised as you entered the room, the picture in your hand and a cascade of laughs escaping your throat. She tilted her head in curiosity, so you handed her to photo. She gasped and looked at you.

"They- how did they even- what?" Hermione asked, shocked. She looked back up at you as you wiped the tears from your eyes.

"I don't even know. It was just so funny. I still need a suitcase."

"Maybe Mrs. Weasley has one. I'd ask." Hermione said, still staring at the picture. You shrugged and began to make your way downstairs. Mrs. Weasley was rummaging around the kitchen. You walked in and stood nervously. It took her a minute to notice you.

"Oh! Hello, dear." She said, a smile on her face. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine. It's just- my suitcase-" You thought for a second. Did you want to throw the boys under the bus? "-got destroyed. I don't know how. I probably did it in my sleep. I was wondering if I could borrow one!" You decided you didn't.

"Oh, sure! Upstairs, in Ron's closet. He has a couple in there. Just ask, dear."

"Ok, thanks!" You said as you turned to go from the kitchen. Mrs. Weasley's voice stopped you.

"Oh, and dear?"

"Yes?" You asked.

"I think Harry's fond of you." She grinned. You smiled to yourself.

"Thanks again, Mrs. Weasley." You said. You shared a knowing smile before you walked out of the kitchen.

Back up the stairs. Past the twins' and Ginny's landing. Up more stairs. Past you and Hermione's landing. Up some more stairs. Past Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's room. Up a final flight of stairs. At Ron and Harry's door.

You knocked, and the audible whispering stopped. After a moment the door opened and the ginger boy looked at you. He let out a relieved sigh and pulled you into the room.

"I thought you were Ginny." He breathed.

"Ginny?" You asked. You looked over at Harry who was sitting on his bed, his open suitcase beside him.

"She's been such a pain. She came up to my room a minute ago. She's getting on my nerves."

I knew exactly why she was being a pain, and why she went up to Ron's room. Both started with an "H" and ended with "arry"

"I see. Well, I didn't come up here to gossip. I need a suitcase."

"Why?" Ron asked. He got up anyways and headed to his closet.

"Fred and George destroyed mine."

Harry let out a chuckle. "I'm not suprised."

Ron handed you a black suitcase with the word "Ron" written sloppily.

"Really?" I asked. Ron shrugged and grabbed another. This one was mint green and nameless.

"This is much better." You said. You handed him back the black one. "Thanks." You made your way to the door and shut it behind you. The whispers began immediately and for some reason you didn't move.

Am I eavesdropping?

"Why do you think Ginny's in such a mood?" Harry asked.

"It's quite obvious, mate." Ron replied. "She's jealous of Y/n."

"Jealous?" Harry asked. What an oblivious man. You felt bad for eavesdropping and decided you needed to pack. You hurried down the stairs before they realized you were there, and before you heard whatever Ron said afterwards. A burning curiosity was rising in your chest but you ignored it as you hurried back to your room.