Chapter 3. a whole new world

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Izuku thought that the girl he recently met was, weird? She had clothes that were thorn and she had a few scratches. He didn't want to question it further it would just make everything complicated.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'Well, here I am at last.'

Y/n had been searching for the library for 30 minutes. She was so mesmerized by everything. There was a sort of magic car, but you didn't need to use magic? And there was this mini one, it had two wheels. There was also these sort of red, orange and green light.
There was another one made for, uhm the people who didn't ride the magic car? It would shine red and green sometimes. When it turned red no one was crossing the road. And when it turned green a whole bunch of people would cross it.

While walking to the library she heard a conversation between someone and a sort of lacrima device?

"What do you mean where am I?! I already told you mom! My company had to move to Japan, since our fund suddenly raised."

"Oh, where am I in Japan? I'm in Musutafu. You should tell dad to come visit some time!"

Bingo.

Well at least now she knew where she was.

Musafu, Japan. This shit doesn't ring a bell.

She then sighed and went into the library.

"Hello! Welcome to the Zenith Library!"

"Hi! I was wondering if you had a few books of Japan's history?"

"Oh, yes please follow me!"

They then arrived near a spatious area.

"Here it is. There might me a lot of books, but if you want to read them here you can go to that space over there." The librarian said while pointing to an area where there was a few tables and a few, uhm big cushion?

"Okay, thank you." Y/n replied with a big smile

'T-too bright'

The librarian then walked away returning to the reception.

'Now where should I start?'